Chapter Twenty Nine (Part Two)

So to apologise for the lack of updating the past while, I've decided to give you part of the next chapter but combine it with chapter twenty nine. So chapter twenty nine now has two parts.

Again I'm so sorry for not updating but hopefully this will kind of make up for it :)

Once again I'm on my iPod so I've edited it but it won't be perfect.

****

Alana, a voice gently spoke to me. Alana, it repeated, but this time it was a fraction more urgent. Alana Love, are you there?

Groaning, I peeled my eyes open and looked up from my starfish position on my stomach as I took in my surroundings. Wondering where I was, everything slowly started comming back to me as the scent that I've come to know and love flooded my senses.

I was in Michael's bed.

From being so tired last light, I hardly paid any attention to his room, and also failed to realize it was the first time I ever slept, let alone been in his room.

The walls were an off white colour, slightly resembling cream I think, the dark room making it hard to tell. The bed and furniture was made of deep brown wood like the chest of draws on the wall on my right. A smaller bed side table of the same deep shade of brown was to my right aswell and the big bed (also the deep brown) was pressed up tight with the wall.

Alana, are you there love? Is anything wrong? The sound of Michael came flooding through my mind and a small smile played on my lips. The only better way to wake up would be if he was laying beside me and not in a cell.

Yeah Mikey, whats wrong? I questioned him slightly concerned. On the bed side table was a small digital clock and the bright green numbers gave of a dull green glow.

3:59am.

Yes love, I'm sorry, did I wake you? He asked but fully well knew the answer.

Yeah, I answered and yawned. Is everything okay? Do you need me to come back?

Truth be told, I did not want to get up and leave the comfort of the bed quite yet. From spending 11 days in pure discomfort, the past few hours in this bed had been magical and I'd rather get a few more hours sleep before going back to the darkness and gloominess of the cells. But if Michael needed me, I would be prepared to ditch his home to be there for my mate.

No, no don't come. Its just, something feels off. I need you to check all the doors are locked and windows and everything to stop me from being paranoid. My wolf is restless and I'm not sure if its his sixth sence or if its because your not with me to protect. He rambled.

I could hear him trying to keep his voice steady and not sound to rushed or show the paranoia. Slightly worried now, I pushed my self up and sat cross legged on the bed. If he couldn't mask the emotion his wolf must really be bad.

I promise all doors and windows are locked Mikey, do you want me to come to the cells now though? A few hours won't make a difference and I'm more then happy to come.

There was a few moments of silence before I got an answer.

No, no, he muttered and I could picture him sitting shirtless in his cell, on the end of his poor excise of a bed with his elbows on his knees and hands running through his dark hair. I'm just worried about my mate, thats all.

If your sure, I replied unconvinced.

Just, please promise you won't leave the house untill its light out. That's all I'm asking.

I hated hearing Michael who is always so confident sound helpless in a way. I get not being able to be with who you need to be with is stressful. And the added voices and emotions of his wolf more than likely isn't helping his case.

I promise.

Good. Now get some more rest Love.

***

A few hours later, the sound of a bird chirping filled my ears and brant me out of my dreamless slumber. It felt like only seconds ago I was talking to Michael but glancing at the clock, I realised it had been a few hours.

6:03am.

Light was seeping underneath the blind, causing the room to have a brighter feel to it, yet it was still dark enough to sleep in. I reached above my head and streched out my back before flopping back down into the comfort of the bed.

Knowing that it is light out, I eventually dragged myself out of bed, slipped on some shorts and a bra underneath Michael's shirt and went into the kitchen. Opening up the cupboard I found a cereal box of Plus and decided on that for breakfast.

Looking in the fridge I saw the jug of milk and placed it on the bench before beginning the hunt for a bowl and for a spoon. After finding what I needed and pouring the cereal into the bowl, I opened and milk and almost had a gag reflex. A putrid smell rose from the jug, and I cringed when the date read the milk was out of date 10 days ago.

I have no clue what to do with the milk, but my first instinct is to get rid of the smell as fast as possible. I quickly screwed the cap back on and opened the window to air the area out, leaving me just staring at it in question. Do I put it in the bin, tip it down the sink or leave it in the fridge because its clear that Michael isn't getting out for a while.

I let out a sigh and was about to tip it down the sink when a nock on the front door stopped my actions.

Do I answer it? I thought, then decided against it. It's not my house and Michael isn't even home so it won't make a difference if I answer the door or not. Satisfied with my decision, I went to pour the sour milk down the sink again and the nocking became louder and the pounding became stronger, harder and more persistent.

Sighing, I nervously made my way to the front door, not sure on how I'm supposed to explain the situation or if I should even say what the situation is. But those thoughts were cut short.

As soon as I opened the door, I was looking down the barrel of a gun.

***

Can you lovely readers please leave a comment? I really want to boost the number of comments I have, so can I please have 5 comments on this part two??? I would really appreciate it!

So just a short part two, and I'm hoping to have the next chapter up just after Christmas.

So have a merry Christmas guys and I hope you get everything you want and deserve :) Xx