Nine 🤕

The Vampire Bodyguard 🥵
Chapter Nine.

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
Julio's POV
I wonder what's wrong with Bella and who that man was.
She doesn't want to tell me.
The hell with that.
Its so crazy.
For days I left Bella alone.
She kept whispering stuffs on the phone.
I once heard her talking about a million dollars. This isn't gonna be right. I had to talk to her.
It wasn't gonna pass tonight.
I went to her door and knocked.
"I want to talk to you Bella."
"Leave me alone." She said.
"Just open the fucking door, okay. Or I'll be forced to break it down."
"I don't care." She shouted.
"Bella, open this door."
I heard movements and she opened the door and went back to sit on her bed.
I went in and closes the door.
"Are you fucking ready to tell me what the problem is?" I thundered.
"What is going on?"
"Nothing." She said.
I groaned.
"Bella, you can't lie to me. You can't."
"I don't wanna tell you, okay." She sobbed. She was starting to cry.
"Come on, Bella. Okay I am sorry for shouting at you the way I did. Can you tell me now?"
She sniffed and bent her head down.
"I went out to the club."

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊
Bella's POV
I had to tell Julio.
"I went out to the club. I met a few friends, had a lot of drinks. I was completely drunk. It happened so swiftly. As I was heading back home, I was stopped by three guys. I tried getting away but to no avail. Before I knew it, I was injected and I lost my consciousness. I woke up later feeling so tired and really horny. I didn't understand what was happening until I saw those guys. They placed a camera at one end of the room and they started playing with me. That was all I could remember. I woke up with headaches and they were gone. I was in front of the mansion. I didn't know how I got there. I didn't remember anything."
She stopped and sobbed again.
"I felt really sore between my legs. I knew they had raped me. I tried to take my mind off it.  Days later, I was called on the phone. An unknown number. He was asking me for money. He threatened to expose my sex video. I didn't understand what he was saying until he sent me a video. I saw myself, pleading and begging for more. I knew it was the drug they had injected to me. I couldn't let them spoil my reputation. I allowed them to come rob the house then." I said.
"What?" Julio asked.
"Yes. After then, father tightened the security. And one of them Ray has been taunting me ever since. Ray is the one you saw today." I stopped.
Julio pulled me into his arms and hugged me. I just cried. This was the first time in many years that I shared this secret.
Will Julio keep this secret?
I sniffed and closed my eyes.

Secret out.