12

Real Life

It was the first day of filming and Charlotte sat in her trailer staring at the empty walls, she was trying to figure out what to do with the blank canvas, seeing as she was going to be staring at those walls for a couple months. She finally started hanging up pictures of her friends and her when someone came in and told her she needed to get her makeup and hair done.

Today they were filming the first scenes and the director insisted on filming the scene where Belly sees Conrad and Jeremiah after having glowed up. Sienna wasn't in any scenes today so she was just hanging out on set, usually she was talking to one of the cute extras or Timothée, it was pretty obvious Sienna had taken a liking to him, and Charlotte didn't know why but it hurt her a little.

Charlotte was still denying her crush on Timothée, but the director kept insisting they had the perfect chemistry, which neither of them knew what it was hinting at. They all got through their day of filming before heading back to their house.

Once they got home they decided to go out to a museum near by that Jesse had read about online. They all changed their clothes and then headed to the museum. When they entered Charlotte was in awe, she loved art and everything looked so beautiful. They all had a wonderful time and it was full of laughter. After they left the museum Sienna said she was hungry so they decided to go to the wharf and find somewhere to eat. They finally agreed on a place called Woodies Cafe, it looked like it had fairly good food and they were starving.

After they ordered and sat at a table in the corner, they were all looking through their phones at the pictures they had just taken at the museum and Jesse smiled up at Charlotte, seemingly amused. "What?" she asked confused at the look on his face.

"Nothing. You just look cute in this picture" he showed her the picture and she blushed, it was her in front of a painting of cherries looking off into the distance. Timothée suddenly felt jealous that Jesse and Charlotte were flirting but he didn't understand why as nothing was happening between them.

Instagram

chartaylor:  :P @jessehunt

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

chartaylor:  :P @jessehunt

[ 1,093,034 likes ]

[ view all 9,031 comments ]

user1: cutiess😍

user2: SHIPSHIPSHIP

tchalamet: wow don't tag me :((
sdavis: I wasn't tagged either :(
chartaylor: sorry guys, i just wanted jess to feel special 😔🥰

user3: OKAY pLEASE SAY YOU arE DATINGG

user4: lovEYS😍🥰

user5: whore

maligreaves: when can we visit?

user6: omg even if they are just friends, they are so cute !!🤗

camerontaylor: when can we visit?

jessehunt: ❤️❤️

user7How is filming??

user8: I'm so excited for TSITP😌❤️

oliverwilliams: when can we visit?

user9: why are all her friends commenting that??

liviliu: when can we visit? (also i love you two)

~ authors note ~

Hi guys!! Thank you so much for the votes!! I'm sorry for not updating in a couple of days, but I appreciate any and all support. I wrote this on my computer today (and at 1am) so I'm sorry if it sucks...

I kinda added a few new edits to make it look nicer so lmk if you like it!

I'm going to start writing more on a schedule and I'm thinking Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays...? Maybe honestly I'm a mess but, that's my plan for now! I love you always!

xoxo sienna

Time After Time [Timothée Chalamet]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें