09

Real Life

Oliver was laying on Charlotte's bed as she did her makeup to go to a bar with him. He was scrolling on his phone and came upon a picture of Timothée and suddenly looked at Charlotte curiously.

"What?" Charlotte laughed. He stared at her a moment before asking "Do you have a crush on Timothée? You guys have been hanging out a lot, and I get it if you develop feelings for him, you have history!" Charlotte stared at him with her mouth hanging open.

"No, I don't have feelings for him! We are friends, and we have history, but it makes us better friends!" she exclaimed. Oliver pursed his lips and nodded while Charlotte continued her makeup.

Instagram

chartaylor: i only go clubbing with you🥰 📸: @oliverwilliams

📸: @oliverwilliams

[ 1,074,082 likes ]
[ view all 9,836 comments ]

user1: gorgeous❤️
maligreaves: go bitch, go bitch, go bestie✌️
user2: isn't this the girl who is dating Timothée
user3: she is flawlesss!!
oliverwilliams: i love u so muchh😘😘
user4: whore
user5: PRETTY GIRLL!!
camerontaylor: i'm so mad i got the ugly genes :((
user6: queen🤩
user7: shes kinda ugly
tchalamet: you aren't bringing me😕
Lchartaylor: sorry love, next time
user8: SHE CALLED TIMOTHÉE
LOVE #charmothée
liviliu: girlieee💋💋
user9: what a slut

Phone Call

[ calling Lil Timmy Tim ]
[ incoming call from Char🧸 ]

TIMMYYY AHAHAH
Are you drunk Charlie?
I need you to pick me up PLEASEeee
Okay? Where are you?
I'm at uM- the bar on 3rd street. I'm scared, Oliver left with his new "friend" ahha
He left you alone??
I told him it was fine, anyways, COME QUICK
Okay, I'm on my way! Don't hang up!
i'll be fine waiting, wait a SECOND
Charlie??
hey mister, that is OFF limits!
CHARLIE ARE YOU OKAY??
GET OFF
CHARLOTTE ??
[ call ended ]

Real Life

Timothée spec over there, luckily he was only a few minutes away, but worry ran through him hearing her scream over the phone. He could only imagine what was happening and it wasn't pretty.

He arrived and ran inside, looking around the crowded bar to try and spot Charlotte. After loooking for a few seconds he spotted her in the corner being pressed against a wall by an older man. Timothée ran over and quickly pulled the man off and punched him in the face. He looked over at Charlotte who's cheeks were stained with tears.

"Hey I was just having fun-" the man started. Timothée shouted "Well go have fun somewhere else! Charlotte ran into Timothée's arms crying and he walked her to his car. She insisted she was okay but he wasn't sure.

He got her home and she fell asleep instantly, Timothée couldn't leave her alone so he fell asleep right next to her after wiping off her makeup, just how he did in high school when she accidentally got too drunk at one of the parties they attended. He knew that they were just friends, but it felt like something more.

~ authors note ~
Hi! I don't really have any more comments except that I love Timothée!! Please leave feedback, also this is prewritten bc i'm still trying to get stuff out this weekend! I love you all so much!!
later!
xoxo sienna