backstory

Timothée and Charlotte began dating when she was a freshman. They both auditioned for the musical, and who wouldn't want to date the cute brunette who was a year older and talented. As soon as they started dating, most people expected them to get married, two good looking, talented individuals who seemed to care about the same two things, acting and each other. Through the three years of high school they had left, they were happy, they had their arguments, but who didn't. At Timothée's graduation, Charlotte was the loudest in the crowd, cheering and crying almost as much as his mom.

Now, Charlotte was in her senior year and Timothée was off at college and simultaneously starring in movies to boost his career. At first, they stayed in great communication, scheduling dates and phone calls, going on picnics, doing the most to stay happy. Then, Timothée became more distant, blowing off their calls, cancelling their dates, standing her up at her winter ball. Sometimes he would send her a quick text to ask how she was doing, but it didn't make it much better.

Charlotte and her best friend Amalia decided to plan a surprise for Timothée and send her to his apartment, complete wit ha picnic basket and a plan to end this silence once and for all. Charlotte arrive and went straight up, making sure she had her key with her to open the door. She finally arrived in the hallway leading to his apartment and started to her subtle voices, and what sounded like moaning. There were other apartments around so she brushed it off as one of his neighbors having a great time.

She unlocked his door and walked in. At this point she knew where the moaning was coming from. She went straight to his bedroom door and opened it. On his bed she saw Timothée and on top off him was a random girl. Charlotte screamed. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Tears began pouring down her face as she ran out of his apartment, dropping the basket filled with homemade food she spent hours preparing. Timothée raced after her, shoving his pants on as he went.

"Char! Wait, please, just let me explain." he screamed after Charlotte as she collapsed in the hallway. He helped her up and continued again, "Please, it was a mistake, I wanted to tell you. I missed you and I couldn't help it. I was so weak Charlotte. So, so weak."

Charlotte slapped him across his face, his cheek stinging and turning red. "I'm sorry that you couldn't keep it in your pants even though we've been together for four years. Cheating never even crossed my mind, and yet I come to surprise you with everything I know you love. God Timothée, I lost my virginity to you. I lost everything to you."Charlotte turned away from him and walked down the hallway and got in the elevator, alone and heartbroken.

That night, Charlotte spent the night at Amalia's and cried herself to sleep. Amalia only felt rage toward the boy who broke her best friend's heart, but Charlotte felt more guilty than ever. Although he was the one who cheated on her, she felt as though she must've driven him to it. The night was the end of everything. Charlotte thought she would never recover, and her heart never did.

~author's note~
hi everyone! i'm in the process of reviewing (and in this case rewriting) the chapters of time after time. i will be uploading new chapters (hopefully) very soon, i just need to have a fresh mind and base to add on. love you all so much, thank you for the endless support!

xoxo, sienna