The Answer

Authors Note: Sorry for those who had to wait and sorry that it's not very long but I've been busy as Christmas is 2 days away. 🎄 YAY! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

"I'm going to do it." Apple told her best friend forever after, Briar.
"Do what?" Briar asked.
"Start me and Raven's story. I have to." Apple explained.
"Woah! Are you serious. I mean you'll have to be the Evil Queen."
"Yes I'm sure. It's the right thing to do." Apple looked sadly out the window. "Raven would do it for me, for any of us. She proved that at Thronecoming."
"But she's got the 'evil blood'. You don't. What would your mum say if she heard this?" Briar questioned Apple.
"She would tell me to follow my heart. I mean our stories still going to continue. I'm not rebelling, which is what you seem to be encouraging me to do." Apple stood up and faced Briar, an accusing look on her face. "Don't you care about Raven? She was ready to give up her hope of a Happily Ever After for us, all of us! Now if you don't mind, I'm going to breakfast."

Maddie sighed in relief with the other Rebels. Apple had just declared that she was going to start their story. When she asked who wanted to help her find their key Maddie was one of the first to volunteer.
"I can't believe it! We're going to see Raven real soon." Maddie cheered happily.
"I'm surprised." Cerise admitted. "I always saw Apple as stuck up and selfish. I wonder what changed? I'm impressed."
"I can't tell a lie and well I was pretty scared that Apple would let Raven die." said Cedar.
"Oh, I'm just so hexited! I'm going to go and tell Raven right now!" Maddie sped of before anyone could tell her that there was no point talking to someone who was asleep.

Dexter sat by Raven, not letting himself take his eyes off her for even a second. She looked so beautiful and delicate. Her purple and black streaked hair seemed to be flowing, her pale skin made her look like a delicate china doll. Dexter was off in his own world until he was interrupted by Maddie.
"Raven! Raven! You won't guess what's just happened!" Maddie shouted as she came flying into the room.
"Hey Maddie. What's going on?" Dexter asked.
"Only the best thing ever after!" Maddie cheered.
"What is it?" Dexter asked eagerly.
"Apple's decided to start her and Raven's story!" Maddie explained as she ran over to Raven's side and clutched her hand. Dexter sighed in relief as a smile spread across his face. Raven was going to be okay and she would get her happily ever after as well.
'Oh no!' Dexter thought as he remembered something. 'If Raven takes Apple's place she'll have to marry.........MY BROTHER!!!!!!'