Chapter 1: Hollie's Arrival

On one beautiful summer day, Hollie had just arrived in Wolverhampton to stay with her best friend Camila Rosetta Santino. Hollie was stocked to be there, spending the summer, since it’s been a year since she had seen her in person. When Hollie had arrived in Wolverhampton, Camila was there waiting for her at her terminal, nervous and excited.

            As Hollie grabbed her carryon, walked off the plane, she ran right over to Camila and gave her a great big hug.

            “OMG, it’s been too long since we have been together,” Camila said.

            “I know, you look incredible and I’ve missed you so much,” Hollie said.

            “I know, same to you.”

            After Hollie and Camila greeted each other, Camila took Hollie’s bag and they walked to get her suitcases, and then to Camila’s car. As they arrived to the car, Hollie couldn’t believe it, Camila had this super amazing car.

            Hollie opened the door, hopped in and asked Camila, “How did you get this amazing car?”

            After she got the suitcases in the back, she came around and got inside, “I ended up winning this purple mustang at our local shopping mall in a raffle and I was stocked when I got this phone call telling me to come and pick up this car that I had won.”

            Hollie then said, “How fantastic, I love this car, it’s so you.”

            “I know right?” she smiled.

            Once they were both in the car and ready to leave the airport, Camila then drove Hollie to her house, which was 5 minutes away from the airport. When they arrived at the house, Hollie loved Camila’s house. She thought Camila was going to be living in a tiny apartment, but to find out she was going to be staying in a really nice three story house with a big backyard and a two car garage.

            “How did you get this house Cam?” Hollie asked.

            “I ended up getting this house after my mother passed away about a year ago, she wanted me to have it since I was her little princess and she wanted it to stay in the family,” she answered

            “Oh that was so sweet of your mother,” Hollie said.

            “I know right,” Camila said.

            After the car was parked in the driveway, they hopped out of the car and Hollie grabbed her carryon as Camila got out and to get the bags for the back.

            “You’ll be staying in the biggest guest room I have here.”

            Hollie was a little nervous about it because she had never stayed in such a new place before, “No, its okay, I’ll just sleep on the couch.”

            Camila looked at her, “No way in hell are you going to sleep on the couch. I want the best for my best friend while she was here for the summer.”

            Camila grabbed one of Hollie’s suitcases and her arm and they both head inside and after shut the garage door, they ran upstairs to the third story of the house where the biggest guest room was, and she sat Hollie’s bag down in front of the doors.

            “Here is where you’re going to be staying for the summer.”

            Once the double doors open up, Hollie walked into her room, shocked at out big the room really was, “OMG, it’s huge.”