Chapter 5: The Date

The next day came and Hollie woke up and jumped out of bed. She danced around and went down stairs. She found Camila making breakfast.

            "Hey someone is happy today," Camila said with a smile.

            Hollie sat down at the table and Camila brought her breakfast.

            "Thanks bestie, I can't believe today is the day," Hollie said excitedly.

            "Yep the cat finally got the mouse and now they are finally hooking up," Camila said laughing and happy for Hollie.

            “So, what am I going to wear?” she asked.

            “Please? You have a lot in that closet, and anything is going to work out, so don’t worry,” Camila said.

            “So, what dinner date though?” Hollie asked worried.

            Camila sighed, “Okay,” she grabbed her phone and dialed Liam.

            The phone rang 3 times and Liam answered my phone. "Hey what's up?" he asked.

            “Hey Liam… Hollie is like totally flippin’ out and wants to know where you two are going tonight on your date so she could dress nicely for it,” Camila smiled.

            “Cami!” Hollie yelled blushing.

            Liam laughed, “Just wear casual. I was just going to take her downtown for a little stroll and eat something down there.”

            “Okay, I’ll tell her. What time are you coming to get her?”

            “I was thinking 7… plus I would need your address too.”

            “Sure, I’ll text it to you,” Camila said and texted him the address.

            “Great,” he said after he got it. “Oh, not very far from here. Okay, I’ll see you soon.”

            “Bye,” Camila smiled as she hung up. “Casual,” she told her BFF.

            “Great,” Hollie smiled digging into her breakfast.

            After Hollie finished her breakfast, she raced up back to her room.

            "Let's see what I shall wear tonight on my date with Liam," Hollie said to herself.

            "You could always wear a pair of leggings and a really beautiful top, with heels or a beautiful casual dress that you have with heels," Camila said.

            Hollie jumped, " OMG I had no clue you were standing at the door Camila," Hollie said frightened.

            "I came up after you to make sure you had the perfect thing to wear tonight," said Camila.

            "Thanks so much Camila, I don't know what I would do without you. I am so nervous for my date tonight," Hollie said.

            "Don't worry I am sure things will go great, but right now let's choose what you are gonna wear," Camila said as she grabbed Hollie's hand and walked over to her closet.

            After an hour, they finally had found the prefect outfit for the dinner. A purple short dress, and with a pair of cute block pumps.

http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/467494991_1/Free-shipping-New-Casual-Dresses-Evening-dress-Ruched-Purple-Wholesale-and-Retail.jpg

            “This is sssoooo you!” Camila said with a smile. “You two are going to have so fun tonight.”