Chapter 9: Cam's Surprise

After having dinner with the families, it was finally time for the show to start and they all went to find their seats in the VIP area escorted by the guards. Fans were cheering as they saw the family group, which the all waved and smiled at the fans as they got to the VIP area.

            "I am so excited Cam," Hollie whispered to Cam.

            Cam wasn’t the only thinking ‘wait until Liam pops the question’. She could hardly wait, and knew neither could the families either.

~*~*~*~

            As the show was going on, Cam and Hollie were having fun, dancing with the little sisters, and danced with Niall’s brother, who was kind and sweet and excited for Niall to have someone special like Cam.

            Soon, they heard one of the guards come over.

            “Camila… Hollie, you need to come with me,” he said.

            “What for?” Hollie asked.

            “Quickly please,” he said.

            “Both of us?” Cam asked going over.

            “Yes,” he smiled as Hollie walked past and he winks at Cam.

            They head off, and they were taken to the back of the stage, when they heard…

            “Liam…” Harry said.

            “What?” he asked.

            “Zayn, Lou, and I have a surprise for you mate,” he said. “And for Niall too.”

            “For me?” Niall asked.

            “Yes,” Lou said. “We pitched in and got you both something special that you wanted for the past month.”

            “Yes, so, our guard is bringing them out for you right now,” Zayn said.

            “Go,” the guard said as Cam and Hollie were guided up the stairs, and Harry comes to get them.

            “Take my arms,” he told them as the girls did.

            Harry escorts the girls out on stage, which the fans were cheering and Lou and Zayn were smiling while Liam and Niall were talking, until they looked over to see the girls.

            “Here is your surprise!” Louis said in his announcer voice.

            "OMG," Liam said as he started running over to Hollie. "I can't believe you are here," Liam said to Hollie as he kissed and hugged here.

            “Hi,” she smiled as she kissed him.

            "Yo Niall come here, someone is waiting for you," Harry grinned.

            Niall walks over grinning, “You’re here?” he asked.

            “Surprise,” she said as they hugged.

            “I can’t believe you’re here,” he said softly.

            “Punish those three, especially Harold,” she told him.

            He kissed her cheek, “I’ll kiss afterwards.”

            “Thank you,” she grinned.

            “Welcome, Hollie Cavanagh and Camila Santino,” Louis called out to the fans.

            Cam and Niall didn’t want to let go, but Zayn showed a small box in his hand toward Liam, which Hollie didn’t see, and Liam nods and pulls Hollie back to face him, and then moves toward the middle of the stage for everyone to see with Zayn following as the others and Cam followed.

            The crowed was cheering as Liam and Hollie approached the middle of the stage Liam bends down on one knee, took the box from Zayn, and opens the box.

            "Miss Hollie Cavanagh, will you, uh will you," Liam said as he was having trouble saying the words.

            Lou jumped in and finished what Liam was saying.

            "Liam wants to marry you Hollie," Lou said happily.

            Hollie started to tear up.

            “Will you marry me,” Liam got out.

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_273067395_00-1.0x0/wholesale-factory-price-high-quality-fashion.jpg

            "Yes I will marry you Liam," Hollie said crying.

            There was a roar of cheers as Liam slips the ring on Hollie’s left hand ring finger, he stands up and they kiss.

            Cam leans her head on Niall’s shoulder as he placed his on top of hers, as they watched.

NOTE: Hope you all enjoyed the finally chapter of this story from me and @anikole. We really enjoyed working on this story and are gonna be writing a sequel to this story soon, so stay tune for it. =)