7.

"(Y/N)!" You heard a familiar yell for you. You met eyes with Narita again. "Yo! Where you been?"

        "Finally! Thought I lost you forever!" You gave him a side hug and looked at what he was making.

        "Dude, you have to try this. A mix of sprite and blue raspberry vodka makes for a great jolly rancher taste." He gave you a cup of his concoction with a smile. You knew you should definitely stop drinking, hard liquor should definitely be an immediate no. You were supposed to leave. But truthfully after your interaction with Kuroo, and those girls, you'd very much like to forget tonight. You took one sip, and he was right it really did taste like a jolly rancher.

         "Woah! That tastes dangerous!" You rubbed your fingers through your hair and you swore you could feel every single strand. Your movements felt so fast again but you were moving so slow. There was definitely more vodka than sprite in this cup.

       "Yo, wait where's Kuroo? I saw you guys earlier looking real close." Narita asked, mocking you only a little bit.

       "Uh, I don't really know where he went. Kind of disappeared." You lied through your teeth, taking another swig. You decided maybe you should take a sip every time someone was going to ask you about Kuroo.

        "Dang, I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll find him again though, maybe shoot your shot." Narita elbowed your shoulder, "He's kinda like that though. Every party we have he always looks around for options then you find him with one girl the rest of the night. I thought it was you since I saw you guys twice but—"

         "Yeah, I'm not gonna hold my breath. I'm sure he'll find some other hot girl pretty quick." You sighed, you really felt like you messed up, "How are things for you? Did Yua show up?"

          "I'm not sure. If she did I haven't seen her." Narita sighed too. You weren't surprised. That girl was the hardest to convince, this really wasn't her scene at all.

         "Damn." You both took a drink. "Sick party though."

         "Yup. So sick."

         "Fuck this, we're dancing!" Narita suddenly made an outburst, "Who cares we got left behind or aren't getting kissed tonight. We're dancing!"

        "No! Wait, dude I was gonna head out now." You protested.

       "Not yet! You're my buddy and we're dancing."

        You just laughed and followed your friend on the dance floor. Although it didn't really mean much that you followed him out, you lost him almost immediately. It didn't really matter that you were alone though. The music was great, the guys were great, the alcohol was working. Normally dancing here would kind of feel like Russian roulette, like you had a 1 in 5 of chance of finding a guy to dance with. But here the odds had felt like they skyrocketed to 1 in 2 chance or higher.

        You weren't really one to throw it back or anything, just shaking your hips and shoulders and messing with your hair and singing along. You just wanted to have fun. And you were. Your vision felt lopsided, so you closed your eyes. This felt crazy, just jumping up and down or listening to the music. It actually took a minute to realize there were actually some people touching you vaguely. Nothing crazy just a touch on the shoulder or elbow or waist. You were very conscious of your skirt and decided to only dance safely with your legs as closed as possible. You looked but it was hard to keep focus.

       You felt a pair of hands on your waist and a chest against your back. This didn't feel right. You knew how you thought you wanted someone to notice and dance with you but now that it had it felt very wrong.