Chapter 6

Reader's POV:

The next morning a daily routine had developed. May-Rin woke me and dressed me in a lavender and white dress with matching lace up boots. I brushed my hair, and my teeth. Then Ciel lead me through the long hallways to get to the dining room for breakfast. He was wearing a red suite, and black shorts.

But this morning was different, this morning there were two servants I have never met before.

"Ello there!" one of them said. He had on black boots, white and orange plaid shorts, a white shirt with a red border on the hems, and a straw hat around his neck. He had light orange hair with distinct red clips on either side of his head, holding up his bangs.

"I'm Finnian, and what a beauty we have here! Whats your name?" he said to me.

"My name is _______,nice to meet you." I replied to him.

"Ello, I'm Bardroy, but you can just call me Bard." he said.

"Wait a second!" he said doing a double take and looking between Ciel and me.

"You guys could be twins. You look exactly alike."

Me and Ciel exchanged looks. We both looked back at Bardroy and we said in unison "I don't see it."

After breakfast, Ciel lead me to his study where we could finish the interview in peace.

"So, is there anything els your good at?" Ciel asked me.

"Well, there is this one other thing but if I show you, you have to promise NOT to freak out. Okay?" I responded.

"Fine now stop rambling and just do it already!" he snapped at me.

I sat there for a moment in thought. 'What to say, what to say? I've got it!'

"I got it!" I exclaimed.

I cleared my voice and said, "Sebastian, what is the schedule for today?" but I sounded exactly like Ciel, and when I say exactly I mean it!

His expression went from completely board to shocked then to surprised.

"That's. . . Not normal" Ciel said, clearly shocked.

"Yes I know, I freak everyone out when I do. . . that."

Ciel's POV:

"Um. . . Alright, date of birth?" I asked her.

"December fifteenth 1875." she respond.

"Age?" I asked.

"Twelve." she said.

To tell the truth I was sort of surprised, we are actually one day apart, and the same age? This is beginning to scare me a little. I soon noticed that the ink bottle next to me was nearly empty. I excused myself form the interview and walked down the corridor to a small storage closet. I took a small bottle of ink and walked back to my study. As I stood outside of the door, I heard loud bangs coming from the inside.

I opened the door to see _______'s limp body fall an the floor, unconscious. I dropped the bottle of ink on the floor in shock. The bottle broke and everyone els in the room looked at me.

"Get the Phantomhive too!" one of the two men comanned. One of them grabbed me from behind me and held a drugged handkerchief up to my mouth. I grew dizzy and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and we where both being placed on the long benches in a carriage, _______ was still passed out. We where both gaged, our hands were bound behind out backs,and our legs were bound together as well. The door to the carriage slammed shut _______'s eyes shot opened and he sat up. She slid out a four inch paper thin silver knife from behind her back. I sat up as well and swung my legs over the edge of the bench. She hopped over to where I was siting. She cut the rope that bounded my hands, I did the same with her. I untied the gag on my mouth.

"Are you okay?'' I asked her. She untied the gag on her mouth to respond.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You?" she asked me.

"Fine," I answered as she pulled out another knife and started cuting away the ropes around her legs.

Now the carriage was moving at dangerous speeds. At every bump the carriage made, lifted us off of the bench.

Once we were free of our bonds, _______ came up with a plan.

"Let me take care of it, I've got a plan." she said to me as she walked towards the door.

The words "Just promise me you'll be safe." slipped out of my mouth.

She turned back at me and said "I'll try." she cracked open the just enough for her to slip out of. Once she was outside, she closed the door and somehow climbed to the front seat.

All I could hear from the inside of the carriage was them fighting. Soon the carriage slowed down to a halt. I slowly opened the door and stepped outside. I saw _______ hop down from the driver's seat.

My mind filled with questions like "Are you alright?" and "How did you climb to the drivers seat?". And that's exactly what I asked her.

"Yes, and I used a dagger." she replied politely.

"Where did you pull the dagger from?'' I asked as my curiosity got the better of me.

"I kept it in my boot." she replied in a-matter-of-fact-way, as if I were supposed to know. I could see a dark figure in the distance behind ______, I immidantly knew it was Sebastian. When he came closer to _____, he sweapt her a bow.

"You have helped my Young Master in ways I could not." he said. He made it sound like he wasn't a demonic butler who could do anything and everything. "You have certainly proven your self worthy, to help me protect my Young Master in times of danger.'' he had finished his miniature speech. The sun was begning to set and _____ had a ghost of a smile on her lips. I just wonder what she was thinking.

Reader's POV:

I felt proud of myself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(A/N: I am SOO SORRY for not updating this in such a long time. I had major righters block. Plus, to make matters worse, my wattpad was glitching on me! When ever I went to uptate this, it got deleated. I has to write this chapter over five or six times! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! Oh, and srry for the crappy ending I had no idea how to end it.)