Chapter 2

(A/N: I noticed that in the last chapter I accidentally spelt Ciel's name wrong in the first chapter and in the title but for some reason it will not let me fix and republish.I fixed it in this chapter for you! I made this chapter sorta long. Please bear with me! I hope you enjoy!!!) 

--------------------------------------------- 

Reader's POV:

I opened my eyes to see a blinding ray of sun. I shielded my eyes as I bolted up rite to find myself in a medium sized room with four to five beds.

'This sorta reminds me of a miniature infirmary, but where am I?' I thought.

I herd the door to the infirmary slowly creek open. It made me jump, so I pretended to be asleep. I herd the heavy foot steps and assumed that it was the man in the suit.

'I never got his name from last night.' I recalled from memory.

"It's time to wake up." I herd a deep voice say.

I groaned and acted as if I was just waking up from a deep sleep.

"What is your name Miss?" he asked politely.

"My name is ________, what's yours? I never got the chance to ask you last night." I asked

"Sebastian, at your service!" he said with a smile

"Oh, that reminds me, the Young Master will be coming up to check on you before breakfast. He will show you to your room and tell you the schedule he has planed for today." he informed me.

'Great , just great.' I thought sarcastically as Sebastian left the room.

I laid my head back down, my whole body felt as heavy as lead. I heard the familiar slow creek of the door and I sat up to see Ciel walking over to me.

"C'mon, I'll show you to your room." he said as I turned to let my feet hang off the edge of the bed.

Ciel turned around and headed for the door. I tried to stand up but winced in pain. I put a hand on the night stand for support. I saw Ciel standing by the door. I took two steps forward, but I fell and landed on my hands and knees.

"Here, I'll help you to your room." he said as he made his way back over to where I was.

I yelped as he swept me off of my feet and carried me in the bridal position to my room. I started to blush and turned my head. I started to tense up because of this.

"Here we are. This is your room, I am right across the hall. If you need anything, you can come to me, Sebastian, or Mey-Rin." he said informing me.

"Wait, tho is Mey-Rin?" I asked very confused.

"Mey-Rin!! Come here please!!" he called.

A few seconds later a maid with short red hair and big glasses appeared in the door frame.

"Hello my name is Mey-Rin and I will be happy to help you, yes I will!" she exclaimed cheerfully.

"Mey-Rin, can you help Miss ______ get ready for a mid morning outing?'' 

Ciel asked her. 

She turned to me and gave me a wide abnormal smile and said "I'll be happy to help."

Ciel POV:

I closed the door to _______'s room and made my way to the dinning room where tea and breakfast was served. I had my favorite tea (Earl Gray), with scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and muffins.

"Sebastian, can you please prepare a breakfast cart for _______?" I asked.

"Oh I get why you care so much, you fancy this girl!" he said tauntingly.

"Do not!" I replied blushing, as Sebastian smiled.

"Fine, if you won't prepare a breakfast cart, than I will!" I felt even more heat rise to my cheeks.

I gathered scrambled eggs, toast, bacon and some Earl Gray tea onto the breakfast cart, along with plates and silverware. I rolled the cart down the halls and stopped in front of the door and stared at it nervously.

'Maybe it wasn't a good time to go in. Should I go back? Well I'm here now, let's get this over with." I thought.

I grabbed the door handle and slowly opened the door to see ________ standing with her hands up agents the wall with Mey-Rin standing behind her tying up her corset.

"Hey! Get out!" she exclaimed flustered.

"Oh my! I'm terribly sorry I'll come back later." I said and ran out of the room, thinking she would get mad at me. I sat outside of her room, patiently waiting for Mey-Rin to give me the 'all clear' to come in.

"Thank God her corset and dress were connected together or I would be BIG trouble!"

Shortly after, Mey-Rin came out and told me I could come in. This time I was smart and knocked before I came in.

"Come in!!" I herd her shout through the door.

I opened the door and saw _______ wearing a beautiful baby pink silk dress with black lace fringe and black heels. It was very slimming on her. The sight of her wearing this made me blush.

"Yes? What is it?" she asked.

"Oh I, umm," I said as I made as I walked toward the door to get the breakfast cart I prepared.

"I brought you breakfast!" I said cheerfully

"Oh thank you." she said. I left her the breakfast cart in her room and gave her some privacy.

Reader's POV:

I herd a knock at the door and yelled out "Come in!" I saw Sebastian emerge from the door way.

"It is time to go for a mid morning outing." he said with a smirk as he walked over to the bed where I was sitting. He yelled out to Mey-Rin to fetch me my coat and put it on me.

He carried me out in the bridal position to the front door. Ciel was standing there waiting for us.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, be prepared with an umbrella, it might rain today. He said emotionless.

'Oh no it can NOT rain! The only thing that comes with rain is..."

--------------------------------------------- (A/N: OH!!!!!!!! CLIF HANGER!!!!!! Be prepared to see a lot of these. If you don't like them, then don't reed. Like I said before, just to clear things up, I noticed that in the title and the first chapter I accidentally spelt Ciel's name wrong. I am very sorry but it will not let me correct it and republish it for some unknown reason.I fixed it in this chapter for you. I will try to have the next chapter out for you soon. I hope you enjoy!!!! Love ya!!!!)