Chapter 1

Readers POV:

My lungs felt like they were burning, and my legs were about to give in, but I had to keep running. All of a sudden I saw a man in a black suit and a smaller boy was standing with him.

"Help me please or he'll-"

I was cut off. The man who killed my family tripped me, and started dragging me by my ankle. I grabbed the nearest thing I could, which was a mettle lamp post. I started to scream at the top of my lungs and flail my legs. My hands started slip from the post I tried so desperately to hang on to it.

"I'm coming! Hold on!!!! 

The smaller boy said as he ran to me

He grabbed my hand and began to pull me as well. But the man was stronger. My hands slipped from his, so I grabbed on to his ankle.

"Don't move your foot!" I yelled.

I flipped myself around and kicked him in the chest and in the face. He backed off. Then I stud up and started sparring with him. When he fell over I let my self off guard. He hit me in the back. Every thing went black.

Ceil's POV:

The man hit the girl in the back, and she went unconscious. I ran to her aid while Sebastian ran to the mysterious man and killed him. I picked up the girl and carried her to the carriage.

We got in side the carriage and plopped her down on the seat next to me with her head laying down in my lap.

'She's so beautiful.' I thought as I felt heat rise to my cheeks. 

'I wonder why someone would do this to her family.'

I felt her head move in my lap.I looked down to see her opening her eyes. She  

had azure blue eyes with black hair with a blue hue.' Just like mine.' He thought, 'That's two things we have in common! Wait, why am I thinking about this? PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER CEIL!!!!'.

She tried to sit up but she winced in pain. Suddenly, the carriage jerked forward and she almost slipped. I grabbed her and pulled her in close.

Readers POV:

I opened my eyes to see the boy who tried to help me, and that my head was in his lap. As soon as I realized this, I tried to sit up, but winced in pain. My arms and legs were soar, and my back was in pain.

Suddenly, the carriage jerked forward and I almost slipped. I tried to stop my self but, I was far too weak. I felt a hand grab my forearm, then my torso. He sat me in his lap and pulled me in close.

I don't know about him, but my heart started pounding in my chest.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I asked flustered.

"Well I didn't want you to fall and hurt your self." The strange boy said

'I recognize his face but I can't think of his name.' I thought

"What's your name?" He asked as he started to blush. I didn't want to say anything about him blushing because this just might be as embarrassing for him as it is for me.

"________." I answered and he started to blush even more.

"What's your name?" I asked him and looked into his azure blue eye. ' He has an eyepatch, I wonder what happened to him.'

"Ceil Phantomhive." He replied. "What happened and are you okay Miss _______?"

'Oh he asks me now? How rude but he did sorta save my life.' I thought.

So I told him " My house was broken into and each one of my family members was killed with an axe, then, thinking I was still in the house, he set it on fire. So I ran away."

His eyes widened and asked " Wait how many miles did you run for?"

" Five or six miles." I replied tiredly.

"You seem really tired and soar, why don't you go to sleep."he said to me.

I was shocked but he insisted, so I put my head up agents the window and closed my eyes. This was very uncomfortable.

He must have noticed this too because the hand on my back moved to my shoulder, and the hand with my legs pulled them down. He pulled my shoulder towards him so my head would be up against his chest.

I could hear his heart beat growing rapidly, but I didn't push him away. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted away to sleep.

------------------------------------------------(A/N: This is the very first fanfic that I wrote! I will try to have the next chapter out for you guys soon! I hope you enjoyed!)