"Epilogue"

AUTHOR'S POV

So everything was sorted in life of Mahir and Surbhi.

 Surbhi's biggest fear was Mahir's past which he was not able to overcome. But as it's said you can't overcome any fear or any problem till you face it. The only solution is facing it. Mahir faced it and finally he had no bad memories of his past.

It's said that a pure soul can heal another pure soul and Surbhi healed Mahir's pain.

 Yes,sometimes all you need is a little love and a hand to hold on. Surbhi provided the same love to Mahir and held his hand tightly.

Neeti gave birth to a sweet baby whom they named Nishant and Keerti too gave birth to a baby girl who was named Deepti.

Everything was so good and everything was on line.

TWo YEARS LATER

Mahir received the best businessman award of the year again and just like last year, he had his wife  Mrs.Surbhi Mahir Maheshwari to walk on the red carpet with him.

"So,what do you think about your husband" Mahir asked

"Emm...he's very romantic" Surbhi chuckled

"I'm asking about business Surbhi" Mahir  frowned

"But you asked me about my husband so I told about him" Surbhi  smirked

"God!! Fine Mrs.Surbhi Maheshwari, what do you think about Mahir Maheshwari" Mahir asked and Surbhi smiled

"That I'll tell inside" said Surbhi in Mahir's ear and started walking ahead when he pulled her on him.

"Maahirr..what are you doing. Everyone's here..media and all" whispered Surbhi and Mahir Smirked

"The hell I care about them"  Mahir replied and kissed Surbhi's cheek.

Indeed captured by Cameras and they both smiled.

The award function started and Mahir received the best business man of the year award.

His both friends and wife sitting there were smiling looking at him.

"Many many congratulations to you Mr. Maheshwari. Once again you topped the list of the best businessmen of India. How are you feeling" Asked the anchor and Mahir smiled.

"I feel very proud and happy. I've recieved this for the third time in row and just like last time it feels really very different " Mahir said looking at the smiling face in front of him.

"can we know the reason of this happiness Mr. Mahir Maheshwari" asked the anchor again

"The reason is right in front of my eyes, sitting there smiling prodly" Mahir told and the spotlight fell on Surbhi.

"Can we have you on the stage Mrs. Maheshwari" Asked the anchor.

Mahir adjusted his tuxedo and went steps down offering hand to his wife.

"Congratulations Mr. Maheshwari" She wished in his ear and he smirked

"So.. I'm sure you're very proud today Mrs. Maheshwari" Asked the anchor

"Why wouldn't I be. Isn't it looking on my face" She told and Mahir smirked at her.

She spoke just like wife of The Mahir Maheshwari !!

"So Mr.Maheshwari, Whom you want to give credit of this award" asked the anchor

He smiled looking at Surbhi. Everyone thought he'll be taking her name like last year but she knew what he'll say because she was the one who told him not to take her name. Last year he even dedicated his award to her confessing his love once again in front of the whole world !!!