' Surbhi Missing!! '

Mahir's POV

After Delhi meeting was over I went back to Indore.. when I got a call from Trisha and she informed me that tomorrow would be the board meeting. I had o attend it without any delay and it was damn important.

I saw the time. It was 3am. She might be sleeping so I didn't messaged her. I was so tired so I thought to sleep for some hours.

"Mahir. Your dad's calling you to office. It's late" she said when I realized it's already 10 am.

"Yeah mom tell him that I'll be there in half an hour" I replied

I went in bathroom and after bath I changed into my grey tuxedo and went downstairs.

"Mahir eat something " said mom

"No mom. Already late. See you at night" I replied and went to parking.

I drove car as soon as possible to meeting.

I was late I knew but board meeting was to be in evening. I attended all the meetings with clients.. saw presentations of employees and completed all my pending work.

 I saw Surbhi's message. I wanted to call her but I thought to call her later on. In the evening we all sat in the board meeting. I was already freaked since morning.

Aanand was also there. The Board meeting was going on when my phone buzzed on table. Surbhi was calling me but It soon stopped buzzing.

Once again it started buzzing and everyone looked at me.

"Mr. Maheshwari, I think this call is more important to you then the board meeting. You attend that" said one board member.

Damn you!!! These people want just a reason to start!!!

"No.. Nothing like that " I told and cut the call.

But again there was a call from her. Has she gone mad or what.

Everyone looked at me again..

" Excuse me. It's really urgent " I excused and went out for minutes in my cabin.

What the hell has happened to her. I was pissed off since morning and she was pissing me more. Again her call came. I picked it up.

" why you... " she tried to say but before it I spoke.

" Surbhi. Don't you understand if someone's not picking the calls and replying messages he's damn busy. I'm in board meeting and you're calling me constantly. Why you're being so stubborn. Can't you wait for a while. I would've called you back. But no. You don't see if a person is busy or not. Are your senses knocked down" I shouted.

Here I was thinking to over the work soon and she kept calling me constantly and that too in front of board people.

Now she's not speaking anything. What the hell.

"Now will you speak anything" I snapped

"I didn't wait for a while. I've been waiting from the whole day. Sorry to disturb you. I'll not disturb you again. " she said and before I could say anything she cut the call.

Wow. Shouldn't I be the one to cut the call. But was she crying while saying. Huff!!! I was completely pissed off.

I kept my phone there only and went to the board meeting back. My mood was really bad. After the board meeting was over I went to my Cabin. It was already 11:00 pm. I called at cafeteria for a good cup of black coffee. I really need this.

" One black coff..." I was saying when someone snatched phone.

"What the fuck ." I yelled  when I saw Aanand.