'Revealing The Past'

Surbhi's POV

Who are you to me. Why should I tell you anything. Why are you concerned so much.

These words were constantly ringing in my ears. I was a crying mess till now.

So finally I realized I am no one to him. I am no one. Yeah. Why he'll explain me anything.

Of course he don't owe me any explanations now. 

Why I expected answers from him. Why Surbhi.

He was in London. But it's good at least I've got an answer that I'll never ever get any message and any replies from him.

I called the cab driver. It was 5:30. I'll reach home till 6:30. I can't tell di anything.  She'll be stressed more.. But will I be able to hide my state of mind from her.

"Come at St. Paul's Cathedral as soon as possible " I said

" Mam. I'm reaching there in five minutes only"  the driver replied

"Yeah. Thank you. Please be a little quick " I told and cut the call.

Why I love him!!!

But yeah... Love.. Don't see the person or something. Just happens. And see. It happened..

God!! Was this written in my fate only. Why!!!

 Mahir, You said me you are not my friend... How much I wanted to tell you that yeah you are not just my friend. You've become the person I love.  You've became my life. You've became My first and....my Last Love too !!

What the hell is with the cab. Why it's not coming now.

I wanted to go away from here. I wanted to go away from everything. 
I was thinking all this and my tears were unstoppable. They were continuously flowing.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder!
I turned back and found... Mahir.

What was he doing here now.

"what do... " I tried to say when he spoke.

" I'm sorry" he said.

  Now why He's being sorry!!

"Not necessary Mahir. Never. I should be sorry to... To care about you and be concerned about you.  But never mind.. After all it was fake according to you" I said giving him a tight smile.

His face was pale and dull. It looked as if he was also not having proper sleep from some nights.

"It's not like that surbhi. You.. I.. I'm sorry. Listen to me" he said but I cut him in between

"Mahir. It's not really necessary. You don't have to be sorry. I'm sorry. For coming in your life and making it.. I guess hell" I replied

"Surbhi but listen to me.. " he tried to say.

At the same time My cab came. I didn't want to listen anything more. I was not in that state hence I opened the door of the cab.

But Mahir came in front and closed it.

" Mahir. Get away. Let me go" I cried

"I'm saying sorry na Surbhi.  Please listen to me once " Mahir pleaded

" I don't want to okay. Now let me go" I yelled and tried to open the door but couldn't as his Hand gripped the handle and he was of course more stronger than me.

"Mam. What happened. Should I help" asked the cab driver looking at Mahir.

"Did anyone ask you" Mahir snapped at him before anyone could say anything