Chapter three

Silent tears fell from my eyes, that wasn't right, I shouldn't of kissed him. I can't fall for him, I'm a spy if I allow myself to fall in love with him I'll have to quit spying and... I shake my head, it was only one kiss. It didn't mean anything. I smiled to myself, suddenly there was a crash. "Ow fuck!" I heard somebody yell. I jumped out of my bed a ran down the stairs almost running into a pale faced Liam. "Louis arm it went through the window..." I didn't hear the rest I ran into the living room to see three pale faced boys looking at Louis' arm. "Harry go get some water, Niall go get some twizzwers, Liam get some pain pills, Zayn go into my room and in the drawer is a first aid kit. Get it, and all of you get shoes on." I said gently taking Louis' arm.

"What happened?" I asked making my voice light and sweet. "I was wrestling with Harry and some how I got my arm through the window." Louis replied. Liam handed me the pain pills"Here come sit down on the stairs," I said leading him away from the glass, "Bring me a bowel." I said to Liam. Liam nodded. Harry brought me the water and the rest of the boys followed soon after. "Now you four go sit on the couch," I added. I looked at Louis' arm I pored the water on his arm carefully, a small bit at a time and grabbed the twizzwers. I begun picking the bits of glass out of his arm. He's going to need stitches. I sighed as Louis tended up, I begun to hum to make him more comfortable. After a minute he began to relax and hum with me. I gave him a pain pill to take and he smiled at me taking it. I pulled out the nettle and he began to turn pale. "Ow," he screamed loudly. "Lou I didn't even touch you." I yelled so he could here me over his screaming. He whimpered as he looked at the needle. I rolled my eyes then said, "Boys come here?"

The four boys appeared from around the corner. "Sing me a song." I said and they looked at me like u was crazy. "Just do it, uh how about that song... Heart attack." I said. The boys smiled and Harry started singing and thirty-four seconds into the song Louis was distracted so I started to stitch him up. I smiled they sounded really good together. " Your giving me a heart attack ow!" Harry finished and I clapped and Louis looked at his arm. "I didn't feel it," he said. I just gave him a smile and started picking up the stuff. I looked over at the window wandering what to do about that.