Chapter 5

"Agent 214 are you in position?" My earpiece boomed in my ear. The voice of Sammie rang out. Sammie has been on the other side of my earpiece for the past four years. One day, hopefully, Ill meet her in person and thank her for basically saving my life. I nodded to her until i realized she couldn't see me.

"I am in position and ready to breach the house." I sat on the perch of a chimney. There was no heat coming from it so it means the fire is out. Thank God!!

"Izzy you are clear to go." I smiled now for the fun part! Slipping the backpack off my shoulder, I stuck my feet in and slid down. The passage was narrow and i could fit with my hands above my head. My backpack rested on my head i wiggled like a snake. I stopped about half way down and listened for any voices or foot steps.

"Sam, what is the objective?"

"Let's see Matthew conpie. It says here that he is thought to be an assain and you need to find proof so we can get a warrent and put him away."'

" Well thats seems easy. Is anyone home?"

" Well, it says that mr. and mrs. Conpie are out to dinner and the kids are at the babysitters house."

"I'm going in." I snake my way back down to the fire pit and roll out into what looks like the living room. my all black outfit was covered in cyders. It reminded me of the boys gas fire. This wouldn't happen there. I can't even begin to imagine what is happening back at the house.

********************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV

I walked into the the living room and flopped to floor face down; I was way to hungrey to move.

"LEEYUMMM!!! NIALLLEERR DIEED AGAIN!!!!!!!" Louis yelled out. I heard a bunch of footsteps come up to me.

"Should we do something?" Said Harry's deep voice.

"Kick him." Someone stated. I felt a swift pain in my side. I mouned.

"I got an idea!"Zayn shouted. I didnt move. I didn't even open my eyes. I head some running footsteps, then ,without warning, a wave of freezing liquid splattered on my head.

"Oy!" I shouted as i jumpped up. All the boys were laughing. My hair was dripping wet all down my face. I shook my head. like dog. I narrowed my eyes at the boy with the bucket, "I'm gonna kill you pretty boy." Zayn's eyes widen and he bolted through the room. I chased after him. He turned a courner and I followed. My feet started to slipp from under me and i waved my arms around to get my balance. Once i was up right again I chased Zayn to the pool. Zayn stood at the end of the diving board. No where to go. I laughed evily as i slowly approched him, rubbing my hands togethert.

"Hey Nialler.... We can work this out right. No hard feelings?" I just kept walking towards him with the creepest grin i could mangage. I jumpped once and the diving board wiggled. Zayn yelpped, trying to stay on. I'm already wet might as well shere that happiness with Zayney poo. i charged at him and football tackled him into the pool. Anyone who knows Zayn knows he hates water and can't swim. Being the idiot that i am, i forgot that until Zayn was sinking towards the tiled floor of the pool.

I quickly swiched to fish mode and took in a huge breath. I put my hands together and dived under. The cool rush of water envleoped me and the chemicals stung my eyes. I kicked my feet like a motor boat and finally got to the bottom. i wrapped my arms around Zayn's waist and i pulled him up to the surface. When we broke through Both of gasped for air. I sucked inn as much air as possible and my lungs begain to sting a bit. I pulled Zayn onto the out side of the pool and we layed ther on our backs catching our breaths.

I closed my eyes and focused on breathing. In through the mouth, out from the nose. Are is it the other way around? Did it really matter? is there a worng way to breath? I gave up and opened my eyes and screammed. Liam 's face appeared out of no where. " Need a hand?" He asked reaching for me. He pulled me off the ground. "So when's dinner?"

" OH MM GEE!!" Louis exclaimed, " I have the best idea!" He raced back to the house. We all looked at Hazza, who just shugged and followed his boyfriend. The rest of us walked back to the house, taking our time and not sprinting like Larry Stylinson did. ( For the record Larry is just a bromance). As we opened the door we immedately were met with the smell of something burning, which was followed by a scream. Oh lord!

************************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV

" Louis!" I yelled

" Harold! What did you do!?!?!"

" I don't KNOW!!!"

the kitchen was on FIRE!!!! i backed away from the stove which had flames bearing from it. Liam rushed in. " What the hell!?" He shouted. Liam grabbed the top to the pan and smoutherd the flames. I sigh of relief flowed out of me. That was close.

##################################################################3

Hey Guys Its melissa! just an fyi I don't really like this story but ill keep updating if i get 5 comments and 3 vote. okay? Deal? Great!!!

Stay golden,

Melissa xx