chapter 4

Isabelle POV 

I shifted my legs once again, this time sitting criss cross apple sarce. They should really make a better name for that. The boys were in some interview and i was stuck in this little room watching it. The window guy was at their house making repairs. No, i will not call it my house. i move to much i can't  get to attached to anything. The door opened and i jumped to my feet, my ninja-like reflexes at edge. I calmed down when i saw it was just Simon.

"Agent 214, what happened to Louis's arm?" he didn't look to happy. his eyebrows were in a  line, his eyes were narrowed and he had his lips curled downwards. 

i looked at my feet as i responded,"He may or may not have had gone through the window, while wrestling with Harold." I spoke the words fast and low in hope that he didnt catch them.

"WHAT!!!! I PUT YOU ON THIS PROJECT TO PROTECT THEM AND ON DAY ONE YOU INJURE ONE OF THE BOYS!!!"

"HEY! i didn't do it!"

"Do you know what one more mistake like this and you are off the job!"

" Yes Sir!" I saluted. 

"Good. Well, i have a side job for you."

I raised an eyebrow. side job?

***********************************************************

Louis POV 

"So Louis, I see that u hurt your arm, want to explain?" The interviewer asked, flipping her fake blonde hair over her shoulder.  

I chuckled, "Well you see, it's a funny strory..."

"He was attacked by  Kevin!!" Harry shouted out of no where. I gave him a odd look. he shot back a face saying 'play along'.

"A person did this to you?" the blonde bimbo asked  with a shocked exxpression on her made up face.

"No. kevin is a bird. i was standing there, not bothering anyone of course, and kevin flies down and starts to claw me arm. So i have lots of gashes on  me arm now. in fact, i got stiches." I smiled proud;y at my  fabericated story. Im sure all our fans will like it. 

The interviewer asked somemore questions and we walked out in to our dressiing room. Liam shouted as we walked in,"Oh ISABELLLLLEE"

When we turned the corner we were taken a back to see Simon in her place.

"Hello boys" His deep voice sounded. "i have some questions for you."

"Simon, we just finshed an interview!" Niall whined, walking across the room to the food table.

'Yeah no more questions please!" Zayn added as he plopped down for a nap on the couch.

"This is important! Now listen up!"Some edge in his voice told us, Simon wasn't playing around."I need to know. What actally happen to Louis's arm?"

"I was pushed into a window by Hazza over there." i responded.

'So isabelle wasn't there?" Simon interragated us again.

" No, she was in her room" Liam spoke up.

"What was she doing?"

" I don't know maybe unpacking?" Harry said.

"Okay that is all." Simon stood up and walked to the door. " Oh and isabelle will be back in about an hour or two." 

"Did you lads find that odd?" Liam  questioned.

"i surely did." I looked over to Harry who was now on the floor lying on his belly, face dug into the floor. Bless him!

Niall was back with his food and decided to use harry's back as a table for his snacks. Liam and I were the only ones who figured out that something is up. i'm gonna get to the bottom of this!