Chapter 5 - Food, Please.

It's been days now. I wonder what's happening with my friend's lives. Hopefully, no one is being taken. I want to tell the police. But I can't. I'm trapped here. I haven't eaten anything - well, just one meal. Rice and beans. That's it. My stomach is craving food. They only give some food at about five, I think? I would have pantries and pantries full of food right now. I can't take it. Carly, where can we get some food? I asked. 

 They only give us some once a day, so tomorrow we can get some. But for now, grab the butter 'cause we're toast. Carly answered. We both laughed.

   We were tied up, just not our mouths. James and Gabe were out trying to get some girls. Carly said that it was about three because they mainly go when more kids are out. I wonder if they would get some. They got very drunk on Saturdays, because they would invite friends over. We weren't part of the party. There was a closet, and they would lock us up in there while. We weren't tied because there was a lock. They would get really drunk. And the lock was useless - you could get out just by pushing the door hard. But when you would try to open it, it would make  really loud noise so we wouldn't dare. I learned this the hard way. One time we opened the door, but we didn't get caught, because they both were drunk. But Gabe pushed me so we were touching chests, and said, Kathy, don't leave. Then he kissed my chin. It was disgusting. I've hated him even more since that.