Here We Go Again (Part 2)

{Hey guys, sorry about the long wait! Busy...you know all that other stuff. But this story is back!! Watch out for some...x rated scenes....you were WARNED. O.O...I've never written x rated scenes in a while...It might be lame, but you were again WARNED}

Ray

Back from the worst and in with the new.....bullshit.

This fucking lady just won't stop screwing our lives. The fact that I thought she was long gone made me angry to see her again. "Why Do you fucking want me?" I questioned,bluntly. She women cocked her messy head to the side. Her grey,crackly hair swung in front of her face. "Can't a ghost do whatever it likes?"

I rolled my eyes and mumbled,"Not if I whack the shit out your-"

The ghost burst with croaky laughter. "Silly child!" she yelled.

I grimaced at her. "Let me go" I said, a firm look on my face. The lady shook her head. "Sorry Child, your home is now here, and I will send someone else to take your place"

"NO! You can't make someone else take over my body! You have no p-"

"I have lots of power, young child."

I scoffed. "I was going to say 'power to last' " . The old women raised her brow. I smirk crept across my face. "You can't take over my body long. Like you have years ago. No-I'm not letting that happen again."

My voice croaked. My mind focused on the past. When I-...I raped Jalissa. The lady possessed me, and took control. Her force was too powerful to stop. I expected to die, but things happen.

"And I'll make sure you'll die once more"

My eyes locked with hers, in pure fury. "You can't make me die again..." I gritted. The lady shook her head. "Oh yes I can! I can do it now--"

"PLEASE! NO,NO,NO!" I ducked my head into my arms and squealed. I heard a silent croaky laugh. "I thought so..."

I slowly lifted my head and huffed. I have no way out of here.

"How about we see what the others are up to eh?". My eyes widened. "What did you do to them?!" I yelled. The lady smirked. "Lets just say..they're pretty worried right now..."

-------

Roc

"Bro, fuck just happened?"

"I don't know but--"

I looked around. My eyebrow raised in confusion. "Aye...Where is Bre...Jalissa...and Kia??" . Prod pointed to a corner, where the girls were rolling off each other in hurt. Ray was still laid out on the couch, lifeless. Wait....lifeless?

"Dude. check Ray." I swallowed thickly. Prod rose and limped over to Ray, fell onto the couch and shook him violently. "Dude, wake up...Ray....Ray wake up...Come On now....Ray. RAY WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"Calm the hell down baby!" Kia squealed, wiping her eyes with the heels of her wrists. Prod paused as his hand felt the pulse of Ray's neck. "His heartbeat is unsteady...its like a baby trying to play drums..". I raised a brow. "That's not good...if his heart's still beating then he should be awake..".

"What I want to know, is where is Jalissa?" Bre questioned, she flushed as all three glances shot towards her."I think we all want to know that Bre," Kia murmured. Bre glared."Well then..."

I felt my stomach swish. In reaction, i grabbed my stomach and groaned. All eyes focused on me. "What's wrong baby?" Bre asked, kneeling over to me. I shut my eyes, the swishing continued. I felt like I was being punched from the acid from the inside of my stomach. I exhaled, a couple of times. The breath inside me started to shorten.