Something's Missing....Or Is It Someone?

Jalissa's POV~~

Poohda should be back by now.....she said she was gonna come back by 10:00! Its freakin 11:00!

"Ray, baby i'll be right back" I said, putting on my flip flops. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"To go check on Poohda"

"Oh"

I went downstairs and opened the door to the back porch. I stepped out and went down the steps to the beach. "Poohda!" i called. "Megan!!"

I walked across the sand to search for her. I swear she sat right here!

I took one last look before i went back inside. "Hey bre!" i called. "Yeah!" she answered. "Have you seen Poohda lately?" i ask.

"Noooo. Not recently" Bre said. "Why?"

" I dont see her outside"

"She probably went somewhere" Bre said. I sighed and walked back upstairs where ray was. I collapsed on the bed beside him. "Poohda's not outside" i said, my voice muffled from the sheets. "Why? Where is she?" ray asked. I sat up.

"I cant find her anywhere!"

"She probably went somewhere" ray said. "Yeah.Thats what bre said" i siad.

I sighed. "Dont worry about it. If she doesn't come back by tomorrow then we'll check" ray said, stroking my hair.

I sighed. "Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~

Poohda's POV~~~

I woke up, realizing that i was in a bed. My arms and legs tied with ropes. Cant believe i didn't DIE yesterday.

I groaned and looked around. "Hey baby" Prince said, walking to me. I swallowed.

"im.not.your.baby." i gulped. "Oh yes you are. You will be" Prince said, getting on top of me.

I tried to fight off the ropes but they were too tight. Causing rope burns on my skin. I squealed.

"Cant get free huh?" Prince said. He chuckled. I breathed heavily and frowned.

Fucking Nappy headed ass nigga.

He slowly bent down and planted kisses on my neck. "Stop!" i moaned. He kept kissing my neck. I tried to squirm free. "Ah.Ah.Ah!" Prince said, waving his finger around, looking at me.

"Fuck.You" i gritted through my teeth. "Sure baby!"Prince said. He laughed. I frowned. "Please just get off me!" i squealed.

Prince closed his eyes and shook his head. "No." he said simply.

"Why cant you just leave me alone?!" i exclaimed. "I already told you Baby! Im not letting you go! No matter what!" Prince said.

I stared at him. Giving the most coldest face i could give. "Princeton. I dont want you anymore! cant you understand!" i yelled.

"NO!" He yelled back."All i ever loved was you Poohda! You were my only one! I loved YOU! And only you! You were my life Megan! You were my everything!" Tears formed in his eyes.

I kept staring at him. "The way you were acting prince.....you treated me horribly!" i said. "No i didn't!" he yelled.

"Yes you did!" i yelled back. Prince got from over me and pulled his hair, looking mad as ever. He turned and walked towards the window. He paced around the room then looked back at me." I didn't mean to" he said.