Chapter 4- What Happened To Our Love?

{Hey guys! I know i haven't posted in a WHILE. Its because i really didnt have enough ideas, and stuff...like that...sooo yeah, imma get on with the story, 'cause now i have ideas, and plus y'all have been waiting i dont know how long...ENJOY!!!}

~

Jalissa's POV~

"But Officer Kendal, this photo was took minutes before i found the camera" Kia exclaimed.

"Im sorry but i see no date ma'am" he said, handing the camera back to Kia. She sighed and glared down at the camera, squinting her eyes. "Right there!" she said, pointing to the screen. She turned the camera towards the officer. "i still dont see anything ma'am" he said, slowly shaking his head.

"What?!" Kia huffed. "That isnt possible! I see it!"

"Baby just calm down" Prod whispered. Kia sighed. "Okay" she said.

I got up. "Where are you going baby?" ray asked. "I'll be outside for a sec" i said, kissing him on the cheek. I turned the knob to the door and walked out. Gosh, I need a break. Life is already hard enough for me to handle.

I sat on the bench, rubbing my head and sighing. The sun was just beginning to set, and the clouds rushed in. Grey clouds at that. Like, rain clouds. Sudden wind started to blow and the air, suddenly began to feel cold. Maybe,I should stayed inside. I rose from the bench and walked to the door, and turned the knob. CLICK!

I tried to open the door, but I wouldn't open."Umm" I mumbled. I knocked on the door. "Ray!RAY!" I yelled, banging on the door. The clouds were moving in quickly, and air became more dense. "RAY!" I banged my fist against the door and pulled on the door knob. "HELLOOOO?!"

I suddenly felt a small drip of rain on my shoulder.

Holy shit...

Ray's POV~

"I hear something" I whispered to prince. "What?" he said. "You hear that banging noise?" I asked. Prince shook his head. "Well you death" I said, getting up. I'm about to see what it is. It's coming from the front door in the waiting room.I looked out the window and saw rain pouring down out side.

DAMN! Jalissa's out there!

I ran to the door and pulled it open. In fell Jalissa. Her whole body was soaking wet. "I shouldn't have went out there" she said. I grabbed her hand and helped her get up. "I thought the door was open?" I questioned, flustered. "Obviously not" Jalissa said, squeezing the water out of her hair into a trash can. "Oh, we'll lets just go back in" I said. "Gimme a hug first" Jalissa commanded. I looked her up and down. "No!" I exclaimed. "Pleeeeease!" she pleaded.

"N-O!"

"Fine! You get none of this tonight!" she said tracing her body with her fingers. Damn. "C'mon baby, don't be like that!" I said, placing my hands on her shoulders. "Too late!" she squeaked walking away. I slumped my shoulders. "Well damn"

~~AT HOME AFTER THE POLICE STATION~

Bre's POV~

"Roc" I mumbled to him, laying my head on his chest. "hm?" he replied. "Remember that long time ago, when we were in that haunted house, and we finally escaped?"

"Yeah" roc said. I could tell he was starting to tense. He didn't like when I talked about this. He either keep quiet, or tell me to stop. "I remember we burnt the house down, and I felt this sudden breeze" I said. Roc nodded. "Did it...feel cold to you?" I asked, looking up at him. He sighed. "No," he said,"It was...very warm," he said, suddenly looking down at me. "Don't worry" he whispered,"It's over, it's done."

I blinked. "Okay" I said. Roc pecked me on the lips.

"What I really want to know is what happened to our freaky-freaky?" he questioned, a big smile spread across his face. I smirked. "I guess it rubbed off" I said, pulling from roc's arms. "Needa rub it back on" I heard roc say. I looked back at him.