Chapter 2

Sadie's POV:

There he was. Tall, black-brown hair, blue-green eyes, and thin lips. His hair fell in his face and was perfectly straight, Who is "he"? His name is Chance.

"Hey!" Carii said nudging me. "What are you looking?"

"Nothing." I respond.

"Hello class." Mrs. Martin said while walking in. "Get you books out. Today we'll be learing about the digestive system." 

Everywhere were moans and groans. No one really liked Health like I did.

Chance was sitting in the back, as were we.

I looked over at him and saw he was texting someone...of course. Then out of nowhere, he looked over at me. I instantly jolted my head straight ahead and pretended I was paying attention to the teacher and not looking at him.

Chance's POV:

As I sent my text, I kept having this weird feeling that someone was watching me. I looked over and saw a girl staring directly at me. Why? I then realized who she was...Sadie Winters.

Sadie Winters...that girl can sure piss me off sometimes.

She was the head cheerleader, has blonde hair. Her eyes are hazel, which I find incredibly cute on her. Wait a minute...did I just call her cute?! Ugh. Never mind. Anyway, she has straight, white teeth, and she is the biggest, most popular girly girl prep in the whole school. Which brings me back to my question...why was she staring at me?

Sadie's POV:

The bell rang and we were almost out the door when I bumped into Chance.

"Oops. Sorry." I said. "I wasn't paying attention."

"It's cool, Sadie." He said and walked out of the classroom and down the hallway.

He knows my name?...

"Of course he does." Carri said.

Shit...did I really just say that out loud?

--------

We walked to the cafeteria and saw all our friends sitting at the round table. The jocks decided to join us. Chris came over and sat next to me. I wasn't really hungry so I didn't get any lunch.

Chris has blonde hair with some brown in it. His eyes are blue-green. Thin lips and captain of the football team. His hair was short and shaggy.

Now I know that the head cheerleader and the captain of the football team are  suppossed to be "star-cross lovers" or whatever but he doesn't like me or anything.

"So...movie tonight?" He asked. 

"Sorry. Can't. I'm going somewhere with Carri tonight." I said and looked over at her. She smiled and went back to eating.

"Where you guys going?" He asked.

"Somewhere with Carri for girl things." I said.

"Oh. Okay. Maybe we can do something tomorrow?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said without giving him an actual answer.

----------------

Thanks for reading!! I'll post some more tonight/tomorrow. Vote and comment and shtuff!

Emily xoxo