Chapter 30

"Lisa?"

(Third P.O.V)

"Why do you look so startled?", Lisa asked.

"Sorry. I just didn't think I'd ever bump into you, you know?", Jeongguk said nervously.

"You're stiff as a board, Jeongguk. Relax", Lisa said smiling.

"Sorry.. again", Jeongguk apologized for no reason at all.

Lisa leaned against Jeongguk's car. Right next to him.

"So, why are you here?", Lisa asked, looking at Jeongguk.

"I'm waiting for Tae", Jeongguk said, smiling at the thought of the blonde.

"Cheerleader?", Lisa questioned.

"Yeah", Jeongguk replied.

"Same here. I'm waiting for Jennie", Lisa stated.

"I haven't seen you around the school. Were you sick?", Lisa said.

"Oh, you don't know? I'm attending another school", Jeongguk said casually.

"Another school?! What about Tae? Why would you leave knowing he goes here?", Lisa kept asking.

"Something happened. It's just for this week, though. I'll be back by this Monday", Jeongguk stated.

"I see"

They stayed quiet for a few seconds but Lisa being Lisa, couldn't take it anymore so she tried to break it.

"Anygays", she said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Jeongguk looked at her with a 'Are you kidding me?' type of expression.

Lisa rolled her eyes at Jeongguk's reaction.

'This guy has no sense of humor. This silence is unbearable!! What could I possibly say that will get him to speak?! Oh, I know!', she thought.

"About your relationship with Taehyung..", she said, which caught Jeongguk's attention.

"What about it?", Jeongguk asked, already getting suspicious.

"What are you two? Best Friends, you used to say.... but I can tell there's something more to it. I know I have no right to get into what's not my business but I'm just so curious", she said.

"I don't know. I really don't but I like what him and I have. You see, I think you already know that I'm in love with Tae. Everyone knew it before I realized it, actually. Some people just refuse to believe it... I, um.. I'm scared of being in a relationship. My parents are the reason of it all. I thought they loved each other very much and would stay together forever but it didn't happen. After my parents divorced, I realized that it was because my mom had an affair. I want to continue the so called friendship Tae and I had but at the same time, I want to fulfill his wish. He likes me but he wants a boyfriend. I want to make it happen by asking him out but I'm such a coward and think negatively about a lot of things", Jeongguk said, looking down.