Chapter 5

"You wanted to see me?" Carter said, arriving at the stairs.

At that exact moment, Josh arrived.

"Hey, what's up?" Josh asked, looking concerned as he noticed Carter.

I explained everything. When I came to the part about them being brothers, their mouths dropped open in shock. I told them my decision but promised the other that we would still be really good friends.

"We gotta go, it's time for the ceremony," Carter said.

I looked down and noticed I was wearing a pair of worn jeans and a faded tee. I looked up at the two of them and ran into the palace and to my old room. I went to the dressing portal and had my hair in an updo. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe how far I had come. From the poor girl with no family to the girl that had to choose between her best friend and a prince who just happen to be twin brothers. My dress was also beautiful. It was floor length and pink with ruffles on the bottom.

I ran as fast as I could in the heels I was wearing and took my seat next to Avery and Kate. I gave them a warm smile as the ceremony started.

"Welcome ladies and gentleman.Today is the day our children will be given their matches. Without further ado, would Ryan and Kendra please come to the stage," the King said.

I walked onto the stage.

"As you have probably guessed, you have been chosen as the spouses for our children. The only thing you must do now is say yes," the Queen said.

Ryan replied with a yes immediatly. Everyone turned to look at me.

"I would be honoured to," I said as Carter gave me a wide smile.

The audience clapped as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"May I present to you, the newest royal couples!" the King said.

Who would ever think that a girl from the poorest province would ever get to marry a prince?

It is finished! Thank you! MWAH! :* haha, anyways let me know if you want an epilogue? Like maybe the wedding or 10 years later or something? Let me know. I love you guys

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, Madi