Ha! I ended this book. Read this pleas?

I WOULD LIKE TO FUCKING SAY THIS:

has the world seriously been driven to the point where people have first, enslaved, hurt, and killed others because of the color of their skin, but now they are sexually assaulting(raping) and killing others on this specific day just because of their romantic preference! I don't understand how the FUCK CAN SOMEONE SERIOUSLY BE LIKE THIS?! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?! This world has been driven to the point where you can't even be visibly, and socially yourself. It's quite idiotic, and more or less DISGUSTING! I am disgusted and disappointed by the people that do this and still call themselves humans.

But other than that, I do hope those of you who are a part of the LGBTQ Community are safe and are away from social media for the time being.

Imma be honest, I am most likely gonna be writing on Wattpad, but I won't be updating anything until further notice, so apologies for that.

Otherwise, please be safe you guys, I can't bear to have you guys die or traumatized for life because of something these monstrous beings that name themselves humans are doing to you innocent people-

And yes, you are innocent, but just...not mentally...

Anyways I'm going to copy and paste this message and post it on every other book I have and publish it as a chapter, and put it on my message board.

Spread the word if you will, thank you!