Valentine's Day Special

Happy Valentines Day! (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ

I sighed as I woke up from my wonderful sleep. Looking at the calendar, I observe the date. My eyes widen in joy.

"IT'S VALENTINES DAY!!!" I exclaimed.

I jumped out of the bed and took a shower. I quickly requipped into a pretty pink and white dress with gold trimmings and no straps. I had pink high heeled boots that went up to my calf and my hair was in a bun that was decorated with a heart shaped bow. I smiled brightly and began to dash out of the house. I ran to the guild as quickly as I could. I was so happy and hyped up to see what everyone else was doing. I quickly arrived at the guild and opened the doors.

"You're looking good Y/n." Yukino said.

"Thanks Yuki. Do you know where Sting is?" I asked.

"He's in his office. I don't think you should bother him though. He said he needs to think and doesn't need to be bothered." Yukino said.

"He'll be fine." I said as i walked down the hall, looking at each door until I finally reach his. I knock on the door.

"Come in Y/n." He said.

I chuckled at his voice. He sounded like an innocent child that hated everybody.

I opened the door and walked in his office, closing the door behind me.

"Happy Valentine's Day love." He said.

I blushed and looked away.

"Happy Valentines day Stingy Bee." I said, calling him by his most hated nickname.

"You know how much I hate that name." He said.

"I know. But I love it." I said with a smirk as I hugged him.

He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"You are annoying. But that's what I love about you." He said.

I smiled and looked at him.

"I love you too Stingy Bee." I smiled.

He then threw me over his shoulder and walked out of his office.

"H-HEY! What are you doing?! Where are we going?! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I said while beating his back.

He only looked at me over his shoulder with a smirk.

"I'm giving you a Valentine's gift tonight." He said seductively.

My eyes widened at what he had meant by that and a blush slapped my face.

"S-STIIIIIING!!!!" I shouted.

He only smirked and left the guild.

Let's just say, that I won't be walking for a few days.