Chapter Six

I chose an outfit to wear for the games today. It was the day the games would start and Sting and Rogue went out to challenge people.

I stayed at the designated inn we satyed at.

I totally forgot the name because I didn't care. At least we don't have to share beds.

I just sat on my bed and read a book while Ginga was out exploring.

I sighed from boredom. Of course I wanted to stay because I didn't feel like walking forever, BUT IT WAS SO BORING WITH NOBODY IN HERE WITH ME!!!

"Dammit. This makes me want to leave and explore." I said to myself.

I layed back and looked at the ceiling. I thought back to three months ago.

-three months ago-

"Why are you such of a jerk to me?" I asked.

Sting looked at me and stared. He sat up in the bed, and got out of it and walked towards me.

"Do you really want to know why?" He asked.

"Enlightened me." I said.

"Because I hate you, with a passion. You are nothing to me and the only reason I put up with you is because I am forced to work with you. To be on your team." Sting said.

I looked up at him with hurt-filled eyes.

"What about our past Sting? You had so much faith in me. You and me had such of a special and close bond that never broke. We cared for each other and never left each other's sides, we were basically inseparable. What happened to that huh?" I asked.

Sting turned his back from me and looked over his shoulder.

"Those memories of our past means nothing to me now. It's nothing but void and so is our friendship. So just forget about it." Sting said.

He walked out of the room and closed the door, leaving me alone and holding my chest in heartbreak.

-now-

I held my chest once more as I remembered that moment. Sting has changed too much. Now he hates me for no reason...

I groaned as I had pulled out my keys. I picked one out and summoned it.

"Aita! Usagi no mon: Monju!" I chanted.

"Konichiwa.(Hello)" Monju said.

I smiled and decided to speak English

"I got bored and thought that I could talk to you. You are the most understandable. Plus you can read minds. Anyways-"

"You want me to read Sting's mind to see why he has changed so much." Monju said.

"Yeah." I nodded. She smiled and walked out of the door and followed Sting.

I sat back down in the bed and got even more bored.

"Dammit. I shouldn't have told her to do that..." I said as I started to mess with my hair.

Maybe I should take a nice and long relaxing bath. Yeah I should.

Sting's P.O.V

While fighting, I couldn't help but think of the hurt in Y/n's eyes. She was so hurt and heartbroken when I told her I hated her.

"Sting." Lector said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You alright?" He asked.