Ch2

Writing on my phone so it might not be up to par

~~~Vicki's POV~~~

My eyes flutter open as the classic Legend of Zelda theme plays through my phone. I reach over and swipe down on the screen, silencing the 8-bit tune. I roll over and wrap my arms around what I first assumed was my stuffed Pikachu, seeing a flash of yellow and black as I bury my face in the warmth. A set of arms wrap around me. I sigh, pulling away from Bay and roll myself out of his grip. I put on my glasses and stare down at the man in my bed.

He lays limply, still asleep. His bright yellow hair is messy around his antennas. His shirt is on the floor but thankfully, he's wearing pants. His hands trail around where I previously slept, whimpering as he searches for me. I lay my hand on his bare shoulder and he smiles faintly, eyes still closed. I shake his shoulder viciously.

"Get outa my bed you asshole!" I shout. His eyes shoot open and he sits up quickly, panting with heavy breaths. I get his shirt from the floor and toss it to him.

"Come on. I'll make breakfast." I say, opening my bedroom door and stepping into the hall connecting my room to the living room.

~~~Bay's POV~~~

I watch Vicki as she exits. I pull my shirt over my head and climb from her bed. I take a moment to rub the sleep from my eyes and stretch. I would love to hold her every night, to wake up with her every morning. I'm sure she'd have Yuki beat me to death though. I just wish she'd love me as much as I love her. When were the girls coming over?

9:30 I think?

I check the time on her phone, still plugged onto the charger. The bright white numbers show 9:03. I'll have a half an hour alone with my love. I grin widely.

Perfect.

I make my way into the kitchen, finding Vicki at the counter opening a package of bacon. She hasn't noticed me yet so I decide to take advantage of the moment and wrap my arms around her waist. Her muscles tense at my touch but she doesn't move.

"Morning beautiful." I whisper in her ear and kiss her neck. Her arms grow goosebumps and I chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up!" she says with her hand over her face to hide her blush.

~~~~~AN~~~~~

Sorry it's short! Its so hard to write on a phone...

I would love feedback too. What do you guys think so far?