Chapter 9- Date part 2

(Sarah pov)

We finished getting changed (in seperate places of course) and meet back outside. "Ready Mr. Allen?" "Ready" then suddenly Im picked up and then I feel the ocean. "Did it stop calling you?" I decided not to answer but to hit him with water instead and thats what I did. "Hey, what was that for?" I shurgged laughing then went under water. Of course since I can hold my breathe for awhile I stayed under and went swimming. 'now where did she go?' I heard Barry think.I decided to freak him out alittle haha, so I swam by him and pulled on his leg. He jumped so high I had to come up to the surface just to laugh. "Sarah, that was not funny" "yeah it was" I said laughing really hard. Then Barry started pouting. "Barry, it was a joke, im sorry if I really scared you" then suddenly he grabs me and we were out of the water. "lets eat" I nodded smiling.

(Barry)

I'm not mad at Sarah, it was actually funny, but I had another surprise and I need alittle extra to it so I figured this works. " come on, let me show you something I found here" I said grabbing her hand. She nodded alttle curious. I walk her to this cave and I show her this lagoon I found. "Barry,this is beautiful" she said staring in awe. "its not the only thing" then I did what Ive been wnting to do for awhile...... I kissed her.

(Sarah)

I was staring at the lagoon when suddenly Barry kisses me. 'finally' I thought and kissed back. We pulled away and then I yawned. "you getting tired Sarah?" I nodded. "ok lets get you back home" and then we left.