Chapter 6-Messed up but fixing

Later that day, Barry and I were walkin back to lab when Barry starts talking. "Sarah, is the reason why you ran off 9 months ago is because I kept asking about Iris and I?" I look at him with shock. "Why did this come up now?" I asked. "Caitilin was asking me if I had feelings for you or Iris." "Barry, I already know you have feelings for Iris, I can see it as plain as day." I said trying not to sound hurt. "Sarah, you dont see it. You havent seen it since we woke up." "Barry, you havent noticed for over 9 months now so sorry if I'm just not in the mood to talk about it right now" and then I start to run away.

Then I see Barry in front of me,"Thats not far, you cant use your speed on me Barry, I was running away for a reason." I said. " I know why you ran 9 months ago and I know why your running now Sarah." He said.  "Oh really why?" He didnt say anything, all he did was kiss me. 'holy shit, Barry is kissing me' I heard him chuckle. I pulled away "Why are you laughing?" "I heard your thought, wait I heard your thought...how is that possible?" "Barry, how is anything happening to us possible?" "very true, I think we need to go to Starr labs tommorow to see why" Barry sugested. "Ok thats fine with me, now why did you kiss me? I thought you had feelings for Iris?" I said. "But I have feelings for you too." "Well when you figure it out, come talk to me. see you tommorow" I snapped and left him shocked.

(Barry POV)

I totally didnt mean to say that. 'im so stupid' 'yes you are Barry' I heard in my head. 'Sarah, i'm sorry I didnt mean it like that' 'yeah sure you didnt like I said when you figure it out come talk to me' then she shut me out. I'm literally about to go to Joe for advice, great. I run to Joe and I start talking. "Joe, can I ask you some advice?" "of course you can whats wrong?" he said. "I like Sarah, but I think I messed it up and now she wont talk to me" He looked at me with a smirk on his face, "About time you confessed it, now what exactly did you do to mess up?" "well, she thinks I like another girl and I said something stupid and shes upset." Not telling him the other girl was Iris. "Barry, just tell her how you feel and say its for her and only her." Joe told me. I nodded and thanked him.

'Sarah, can we talk?' 'sure, I'm in the lab' I slowly run to the lab and I see her on the couch, reading. "Sarah, I'm sorry." "sorry? for what?" she asked."About the whole thing that happened. I do like you Sarah a lot" I confessed to her. "Barry, I like you too but I need you to prove it to me and that your not just saying this so I will talk to you." "I will prove it to you started tommorow after Starr labs ok?" I said. "ok"

 (The next day)

I woke up and I notice the clock says 8:30. 'shoot, I'm gonnabe late again' 'Sarah, relax we are going to Starr labs first remember? Our shift doesnt start til 2' I hear Barry say. 'Barry, You should really stop doing that' i thought to him laughing. 'Well hurry up...' I sighed, got up and got ready. After about 20 minutes, I mental message Barry, 'Ready, meet you at Starr labs' then I left.