Chapter 14

Hello mi people! Anyways, a couple of things I would like to say before you start reading.

#1: If anyone thinks I took ideas in the beginning from SOOTB's, I say I did take a few but I give her the credit and I dedicate this story to her. So therefore, I did not do anything wrong.

#2: I have decided I am going to enter this book in the Watty Awards :) as soon as it's done of course.

And #3: I take time to write and I would appreciate it if you all took time to vote please. Thanks to everyone that does and I'm done rambling now so here you go!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next thing I know Me, Hanna, and Rosie are fighting one another. I don't know where Brandon went, I'm pretty busy at the moment. We were all throwing punches in one anothers direction. Time to see what kinds of powers I got....

I balled my hands into fists and aimed my fist at the tree. I mean, I wanted to make sure I didn't kill them. I watched in awe as fire came out of my fist and caught the tree on fire.

"Woe..." I mumbled.

Our fighting stopped and we started starring at the burning tree in the woods.

"Put it out! Your gonna cause a forest fire!" Hanna shouted.

"Why me! I don't know how to put it out!" I yelled.

"What do you mean you don't know how!" Screamed Rosie.

"I mean I just got my powers this morning and I don't know how to use them!"

They both looked at me, shocked. Why the heck are they shocked!?! I'm the one who just found out I'm a mermaid, have lived with a family of werewolves, have a twin I never knew about, and now apparently live in a new house full of werewolves! And THEY are the shocked ones !?!

"Just focus all of your energy on putting out the fire." Hanna said slowly walking closer to me.

I nodded. "Okay as long as neither of you come any closer to me or I'll burn you." I threatened.

They both nodded in agreement and stood behind a tree making sure I wouldn't hurt them.

"Scaredy cats." I mumbled.

I closed my eyes and thought of water putting out the burning tree. I raised my other hand and felt water on it. I opened my eyes to see a ball of water floating above my hand. Think of me as crazy, but its really awesome. I mean I can make fire and water appear out of nowhere. Who wouldn't like that!?! i chucked the ball of water at the tree and with a sizzling sound, put out the fire. I sighed in  relief and laid down on the ground.

"I'm tired." I mumbled. "I haven't gotten any sleep all day long."

"Then go to sleep." Rosie encouraged.

I glared over at the two who were still cowering behind the tree. "Yeah right, with you two here? You practically tried to kill me!"

"What! Your insane! You tried to kill us!" Rosie screached.

"Whatever. But you guys can come out now. I'm too tired to fight anymore." I yawned.

I watched as they slowly got out from behind the tree and came over by me. They layed down and we all watched the clouds float by. I heard a rustle from behind and I jumped up and looked around. I didn't see anyone.

"Hello?" I questioned.

No answer.

"Um hello..." I said a little louder.

No answer.

"Hanna, Rosie, You guys there?"

Next thing I know two large men came from behind and grabbed both my arms. They had gloves on so I couldn't burn them.

"Crap." I mumbled.

Out from infront of me walked an older man who looked to be about in his early fourties. He smiled lovingly at me and I just glared at him.

"Awe come on Chrissy, don't look at me like that." The man pouted.

"Who are you." I growled.

He stalked closer to me and put his hand in his pocket. I watched him closely as he took out his hand and pulled out a beautiful blue crystal bracelet. He held out his hand right infront of me, as if he wanted me to have it.

"Who are you?" I asked once more.

He gently took my wrist and clasped the braclet around it. I watched as the crystal started to glow into a bright blue and shrunk until it was tightly attached to my wrist. The two men holding me then let go of my arms and I looked up at this kind stranger.

"Why did you give this to me?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "Because it was yours, and now I can give it back to you. But everytime it starts to glow, you must meet me here. In this exact spot right when it starts to glow. If you don't, I will come find you. Do I make myself clear child?"

I nodded and just like that, they all vanished.

"Chrissy!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Brandon, Hanna, Rosie, and another guy.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked cheerfully.

"We have been looking for you, why are you here?" Brandon asked looking worried.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I looked around and noticed I was back at the meadow on the edge of the lake where I first came out of the water in mermaid form.

"Wait, you don't know how you got here?" He asked.

I shook my head and he sighed.

"Okay, come on Chrissy, lets go." He said as he put his arm around me. I felt those shivers again and I nodded.

I know I love him. I don't care what he is or them. They treat me like something and there are no lies or secrets.

"Okay.." Was all I said.

As we walked I couldn't stop thinking of that man.

Who was he.........?

__________________________________________________________________________________

How did you like that??? I just write what comes to mind so don't even ask me what's coming next, honestly, I have no clue. Lol :)