Chapter 4

Hey guys! So sorry its taken so long. My brother was on the computer all day and its now 12 at night. So if there are a few spelling errors in here, just go along with it okay??? Thanks, ENJOY!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4:

Walking into the cafeteria I saw everyone looking at me. I huffed in annoyance. 'Why wouldn't people just stop staring at me?' I thought.

I jumped back as I felt an arm go over my shoulder. Looking back at who is was, I saw Brandon and Claire. Gosh, I sure hope it was her.

"I'm sorry Chris, did I scare you?" Claire asked me.

I looked at her slightly confused while still breathing in heavily.

"Wait, when did I tell you my name?" I asked confused.

She laughed quietly and tried to hold back giggles as I gave her a death glare.

"Don't you remember silly! It was just last hour! Wow."

"Oh yeah.." I laughed.

I walked and got into the lunch line. I may be kinda popular, but I follow the rules. I am a, as people would say, a 'goodie-goodie.' I don't be mean to anyone here, at least, not until they piss me off. Claire and Brandon stood behind me in the lunch line. And of course, since were so slow, we were last in line. This might be a good thing, I could get to know them more. I rubbed my arm nervously and looked at Claire.

"So....." I started breaking our awkward silence. "Where are you from Claire?"

She hesitated for a moment and then answered. "Florida."

I didn't feel the least bit convinced. I could tell she was lying. Just the way she hesitated I could tell. And besides, never once have I been to Florida and she was definitely familiar. But, I just nodded my head and smiled at her.

"Cool." Is all I said.

I mean, I would have said more, but she is new here. I didn't want to say something like 'I know your not from there, why are you lying? Why do you look so familiar? Have we met already?' But of course, i didn't want to seem rude and bombard her with questions. It was quiet for a few minutes until I heard someone behind me clear their throat. I turned around and saw it was Brandon. I had comletely forgotten he was here.

"Yes? Can we help you?" I asked.

He pointed in front of me and i turned around to see what he was pointing at. I saw the line was now completely emptied and all the students left to get their lunch were Brandon, Claire, and me.

I felt my cheeks burning red as I felt eyes on me. I knew it was Brandon before I even looked up. Hey, don't ask me how I knew it was him. I just did.

I lowered my head down letting my long hair cover my face. I quickly went and got my lunch from the lunch ladies who looked pretty upset. After getting my lunch I waited for the other two to come out and we could pick a spot to eat lunch at. We all decided on the way back corner table so we could talk.

We sat down and I had just started to eat my salad I had, when the bell rang. Claire who was sitting next to me went to get up, but i grabbed onto her wrist.

"We got a late lunch, they will let us eat." I smiled.

Claire shot me a glare, it looked like she didn't trust me. "And if they don't." Came out her flat reply.

Ouch.

"And if they don't, we will hurry to class."

She looked at me for a second, looking like she was trying to see if I was lying or not.

Apparently satisfied, she sat down and began to eat. The cafitera was now nearly empty with few kids here and there walking past.

We all started talking about our lives. Claire has an older sister and a younger sister. Their names are Megan and Jasmine. Pretty names. Brandon didn't talk hardly at all, just listened, his eyes on me the whole time.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" The bell rang.

Crap....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hola. i thought i might leave you a cliffhanger..... but this aint the cliffhanger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing-

That was the bell for fifth period being over. We completely skipped fith hour. Oh well.

We got our stuff together and Claire walked off to study hall, while me and Brandon walked to Biology. Sixth period already started but me and Brandon decided to take our time to go to class.

All of the sudden hands were grabbed around my waiste. I was shocked, but pleased because I felt tingles going all through my body. I was spun around to come face to face with Brandon, but only for a quick second before he kissed me right on the lips.....

'What's going on?' I thought. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

There is the cliffhanger! Goodnight everyone. Lol 1 am now. So..

RATE

FAN

COMMENT

~MermaidPearl~