Chapter 29

Hello everyone :) I hope you are all enjoying this book! Because I am really enjoying writing it! Okay... um... I'm not really sure what to say now.... h'm.... awkward....

okay well.. enjoy? :)

______________________________________________________

Chapter 29: Will's POV.

I woke up agitated. Its One in the morning, Today is that stupid pack meeting with the stupid Dagger's pack. I can't believe were putting a truce together! Chris should be mine! Not his!

I angrily ripped off the covers and took a short five shower. After I got dressed I stepped out into the hall and made my way to Chris's room. Call me weird, or a syco, or whatever else you want to call me. I just have this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I needed to check on her, even if that means waking her.

I got to her door and knocked. I heard nothing, not even her breathing. Which I should have heard, especially with my werewolf hearing. I opened the door and looked around the room. The window was wide open and she wasn't in here.

That bad feeling came back, something's not right.

I ran to the Alpha's room and barged in, not caring if I woke him. I needed him awake.

I heard him growl threateningly and soon enough I was pushed against the wall, with his hand wrapped around my neck, practically choking me.

When be noticed it was me, he let go of his grip around my neck.

"What is it." He demanded.

"Sorry Alpha, but Chris is gone. She's not in her bed and-"

He cut me off.

"You went into her room!" He growled threateningly. "Why!"

"Because-"

"And then you storm into my room! She probably just went for a run. So get out!"

"But-"

"And that's an order." He growled.

I sighed, knowing I couldn't disrespect the alpha. "Yes Alpha."

I ran out of his room and out of the pack house. I quickly undressed and tuned into my wolf. I picked up my clothes in my mouth and ran to the only place I knew I would find help.

I ran and ran, until I made it to Daggers Territory. It wasn't that long with my wolf speed, but it was long enough.

As soon as I crossed the territorial line, my wolf was howling loudly inside of my head, warning me to go back but I couldn't listen to him right now. I know I shouldn't be here, that I could be killed for trespassing, but saving Chris was more important.

And I doubt he'd kill someone who was warning his mate might be in great danger.

A stick cracked behind me, and I immediately went into defense mode. Ears pinned back and teeth barred, I turned around to face my attacker. A group of five wolves all stood in a line defensively. Out from behind them standing in human form was Brandon. I layed down on the ground, with my head down, showing I mean them no harm.

Brandon looked down onto me, his eyes holding much hate in them. I was surprised at what Brandon had said next.

"Shift." He ordered. 

I tilted my head to the side for a few seconds to show my confusion, but then nodded and went behond a bush and shifted. I put on my clothes and walked out from behind.

"Come with me." Brandon ordered. I nodded once again and followed him to his pack house, then we walked into his office.

He sighed loudly and rubbed his temples angrily. "What is it." He growled threateningly. Boy, does he growl a lot. Well probably because he's a werewolf-    "Are you even listening to me!" He roared.

I flinched, but then awnsered him.

"Sorry, I wasn't." I replied honestly.

"I said, what do you want. It is obviously something important, or else you wouldn't have risked immediate death for crossing onto my land."

I sighed, "Yes it's important, but you won't like it."

"Does this involve my mate!" He threatened, I could see his eyes turn a little darker and I knew his wolf was starting to come out.

"Yes. And I think she's in danger."

He growled and took a threatening step closer.

"What happened to my mate."

______________________________________________________

How is it guys? I hope it is okay :) please give me feedback!

Mkay thats it. . .

~MermaidPearl~