Chapter 5

She smiled which made me smile because it was so warm and inviting making me buckle at my knees. It was then I realised how much I missed her. But the smile soon faded when I noticed she had not gotten dressed and was simply in trackies and a tee. The wind was knocked out of me and I suddenly felt depressed. I walked forward and she was still smiling I was quite taken aback at what happened next. She slapped me hard in my face and her smile got bigger.

'Do that shit again and I'll do more damage', she winked at me and walked away with her big batty leaving the door wide open.

'Wtf this bipolar b*tch!!' I screamed in my head but I loved her and that blinded me so I couldn't resist accepting my invite and walking in.

I stood by the kitchen door watching her every move like a hawk. I forgot how beautiful she was in the short space of time I hadn't seen her. The whole time I was there she ignored me on purpose and I could see she was enjoying my frustration as she smiled slyly whilst humming to herself.

'So are you coming out with me' I waited for her answer as sweat formed on my brow and I became nervous. I was waiting for her to ignore me again.

'Yh I am but only cause my dad didn't make me food and I can't be bothered to cook' Shayla said spinning to look at me with a sarcastic look.

Well I guess that's better than her not coming at all, all though deep down in my heart I knew she just made that excuse so she could keep her 'hard to get' front up. I stared at her for a bit and for a second I saw all the pain and hurt in her eyes and I made a promise to myself that I would do anything to make her happy again. I knew that this was my entire fault but in order for me to change things I had to learn to stop thinking with my dick and use my brain once in a while. The room was silent due to none of us speaking all was heard was the tick of the clock, it was peaceful, yet it seemed like we were daring each other to speak.

'Well get out the way then I need to change and I don't want you following me' Shayla said totally ruining the mood.

I raised an eyebrow but didn't bother to say anything back; I didn't want to mess up anything between us before it even got back to normal. I walked out of her way and went to wait in the limo hoping she wouldn't take ages just to piss me off.

Shayla POV

I was choosing to be cold to him because if I acted any other way my true emotions would show; I still loved him and if he asked me to be his girl I would drop at his feet. I may seem dumb to you but you don't understand, when you have never felt love from the opposite sex before it's hard to let go. Especially when it's with Ashane; the most handsome boy ever, that all the girls' want a piece of. I waited for him to disappear then ran upstairs and tried to find something suitable to wear. I didn't want to look like a tramp but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of me wearing something that looked too good. So I settled for a neon pink pencil skirt and a silver vest top and silver strappy Jimmy Choos. I must say I did make the plain items look extravagant, I pouted at myself in the mirror and then downed myself after. I still needed to work on my confidence. I grabbed my phone and my keys and left the house to see a beautiful stretch limo parked outside. My mouth dropped open; did he really go through all of this to make me happy. Tears threatened to pour from my eyes but I quickly pushed them away and set my face into a screw. This sure was gonna be a long night.

*A few hours later*

'A few hours ago I hated him and now I'm here doing this with him in a limo' I thought to myself as Ashane felt all over my body.

Let me just say we had a good meal, he didn't fail to make me laugh nearly every second and overall I had a really good time. I felt like a princess throughout the evening as he showered me with expensive things from the menu and continuously complimented me. Not once did I think about how fat I was or how unattractive I felt. This is why I loved him he made me feel out of this world but then again he has all the girls in the world throwing themselves at him, so why would he want me.

Anyways, so here we were at the back of the limo kissing on each other as if our breath depended on it, his hands roamed everywhere and for once I didn't care about anything just the sensation of his lips on mine. When he kissed me there was so much meaning in the motion and rhythm of his lips as if his emotions were seeping out of him. I could tell through his slow yet rough kisses that he was sorry for what I witnessed and that he really did like me, maybe even love me. At this very moment I was on Cloud Nine and I didn't want to move from his luscious lips. However, there was something in my mind telling me I wasn't good enough for him and that this feeling of euphoria wouldn't last long.

Ashane's POV

The way I was feeling right now would make any man die happy. I had only dreamt about touching her this intimately and finally doing it felt like heaven. The way her breasts moulded into my hands and I couldn't forget her bumpa. I was actually feeling like the luckiest person on earth. There was one thought in my mind though: 'would she let me go all the way'. No I didn't think this as an irrational horny teenager but as a man who wanted to make love to the woman he absolutely adored, cherished and loved. I know I'm probably seen as a bad guy for having sex with Chelsea but that was plain and simple sex it meant nothing, honestly I didn't think it was going to happen. I thought with my dick and not my brain and now I could have potentially lost the best thing in my life. I made a massive mistake and I will never hurt Shayla like that again. For a girl who hadn't had many sensual encounters with boys she knew how to make a man feel right and that was just her kisses, imagine being inside of her. My pants tightened at the thought of it and I became quite embarrassed at my erection but Shayla felt it and a grinned at me erotically and started feeling on it. Woaaah, I don't think anyone saw that coming, sweet, shy Shayla had an inner freaky side waiting to come out. The day I wifey this girl , she'll be all mine and I can spend all my days with her. My hands started travelling north up her dress and surprisingly she was allowing me to wander. This was it but I was going to take my t---

*Girl you look good won't you back that a** up you a fine muthafu**a won't you back that a** up ­- Drake Practice*

My phone rang I carried on what I was doing but I could see that Shayla was getting uninterested. 'F**k' I thought to myself. I held my phone to my ear and listened to the caller.

All I remembered was my phone dropping from my hold and Shayla shaking me as I stared in to the air blankly. Repeating the same word in a deadly whisper.......