Chapter 4- Please Forgive me

Sorry for the long wait I had writer's block and I still dont know where this story is going but I hope this chapter is good enough for you guys. As always Read,Comment,Vote and share.

Love GGsmilez xx

______________________________________________________________________

Shayla's POV

I can't believe what I just saw. I knew I shouldn't have given in to him, because look at what's happened now I'm here crying and I feel like an utter idiot. Why of all days did I choose to see Chelsea... because I was secretly hoping to see him in his element looking all sexy as all ways. I sure did see him and now I'm scarred for life and really hurt. I ran down the stairs not even bothering to say bye and suddenly I was at home. No I do not have a teleportation device but the tears in my eyes made my journey pass by in a blur. Why am I feeling like this I'm not even going out with him he hasn't done anything wrong really but yet I feel heart broken and what I saw of his face he didn't look too happy either. I ran straight to my room and continued to cry I couldn't believe it all but what hurt worse was the grin on Chelsea's face. Was the smirk my imagination or did she know what she was doing and the smile was simply her way of showing success. See all of this is making me talk crazy because I hadn't seen Chelsea in a while and she wouldn't have known that I even liked him. I screamed in frustration and I felt slightly better. I needed to vent all this anger in a non-violent way so I decided to go for a jog, round the backstreets of course to hide my disgustingly flabby body. I started doing that downing thing again it went when I focused on him.

Ashane POV

I jumped off of Chelsea not caring about her any longer, my first instinct was to run after Shayla but I knew I would get nowhere as she was angry and wouldn't listen to a word I'd have to say.

"She's gone now we can get back to what we was doing babe" Chelsea said trying to be seductive with a small wink.

"I ain't your babe and that never should have happened you're a hoe and I'm lucky if I don't catch a next breed of disease." I shouted at her feeling instantly guilty, kmt now I've upset two girls.

"If that's how you feel get out" She said her voice shaking on the verge of tears.

"Gladly" I cut my eye and put my clothes back on not showing her that I really was sorry.

As I was walking out I heard her whisper "I thought you were different".

I felt like a dick head why did I do that. I sighed and went to jam with the man dem but I blocked them out. All they were talking about was me getting it in with Chloe while her brother sat there disgusted at the thought of her having sex with me.

*Few Days Later*

She still hasn't even given me the time of day but I'm determined to at least get us back on speaking terms if it's the last thing I do. Usually I never take responsibility for the things I've done but this time I know that this is entirely my fault. To think she had just begun to open up to me and I had to go and mess that all up by taking shit for granted. My plan was to take her out and apologise and I'm not doing a cheap Nandos and a movie because she is way more important than that.

I texted her with a slight hope that she would answer or at least take up my offer:

Shayla, I've been saying sorry for these past few days and I've meant every word. I would like for you to go out with me tonight as a way to make it up to you. You don't have to reply but it would mean a lot to me if you would be ready by 6 and I will pick you up. Love Ashane x

Hours went by and I was literally pulling out the little hair that I had, she hadn't replied and the slight hope I had, had faded ages ago. I was still going to make an effort so I went to the barbers and got my hair freshly cut and I must say I was looking fly and I wasn't even dressed. I got ready as soon as I reached home I wasn't one for suits so I wore a plaid Armani shirt, true religion jeans and some exclusive j's (jordan's). By the time I was done I felt good and all I needed was my princess to complete my happiness that is if she turns up.

I had gone all out with the transportation cause I'm too young to drive, I got a white stretch limo which would take us to and from our destination. I hope all my effort would not go to waste. I sighed a thing I've been doing a lot since Shayla had been ignoring me and this obviously wasn't the first time. I walked up to her door and as I reached up to knock, my palms began to sweat I had never been so nervous in my life. Nearly 5 minutes of knocking and no one answered, I began to walk away in defeat, when I heard the door being unbolted.

___________________________________

Please bear in my mind that this chapter is short for a reason :)