It all started with a dream

Before you read there are few swear words and things of a sexual nature but not too bad.

Love GGsmilez xx

___________________________________

Ashane POV

Shayla is beginning to piss me off!! At first I thought it was just a little phase but it has been 2 weeks and she is still ignoring me. She must really think I'm dumb if she thinks I haven't noticed; Shayla hasn't even tried to hide it she makes it so bait anyone could realise. Every time I walked into a room she walked out, when I tried to talk to her she aired or gave one worded answers, she wouldn't accept my request on BBM but yet when I ask her what's going on she told me nothing. You may be thinking these are such cliché ways of ignoring someone but yeppp Shayla was doing all of these things.

*Sigh* this was just so frustrating I've never had to fight for a girl before usually it was in reverse and that's not even me being vain. There's just something about her that makes this chase more exciting as I know I will win one of the most beautiful girl's heart at the end. I don't think she understands how much I like her I've actually never felt this way about any girl before and it was hurting me to know that she wasn't letting me in. See man's sounding like some next pussy even her brother thinks I'm whipped and frankly I know he thinks I'm wasting my time but he stands by me because deep down he knows I will treat her right.

I was just laying here on my bed thinking about all of this shit she's putting me through, when my ears pricked up from the bellowing voices from down stairs. It's happening again! I took some deep breaths to calm the sudden anger boiling through my veins and heaved myself up from the bed as fast as I could. I needed to stop him before he loses all control and does something stupid like the last few times. All I could think about at this moment was saving my mum.

*Slap* I heard the connection before I reached the kitchen and I froze momentarily. Why was he causing her such pain? What had she done to deserve this? Those were the two things that constantly ran through my mind when he went on a rampage. I walked in and saw my mum crouching on the floor sobbing, holding the right side of her face. My dad had slapped her... again. She flinched as I moved her hand to tend to her, she was so fragile, her cheek was bright red and inflamed. I looked at my dad in disgust and my anger instantly returned when I saw no remorse in his eyes.

'What's wrong with you? You can't keep doing this. Have you lost your mind?' I shouted feeling my sanity slowly slipping.

He didn't even have the guts to answer he just walked away as if he didn't just take orchestrate an act of domestic violence. He weren't always like this it was ever since my little brother Treyon died, my dad had been drinking and driving and knocked him over. We all hated him at first but we gave him a second chance and he literally threw it all in our faces. I guess the vicious cycle of regret had taken its course and caused him to act this way. First, he blamed himself and he damn well should have in my opinion. Then, he became non responsive and saw plenty of councillors and shit. Now, he chooses to abuse my mum trying to put the blame on her, these days I been looking after her becoming the FATHER of the house that my dad should be.

I think the way I've treated past girls is to do with the loss of my brother and the way my dad has acted ever since. All the doctor's say it's because I haven't grieved yet and blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong I never have and never will lay my hands on a woman but I do admit to breaking their hearts, being on that beat and delete shit most of the time but man has his needs. I sound like an arrogant bastard just like him; I need to get out of here now! I lifted my frail mother in my arms and brought her into my room because knowing him he'll do something while I'm gone.