Collab Story!!!

@LivingWithMyLife and I recently created a collab account @lwmlandrsurana216. Today, we published the prologue of our first collab story, Stay Strong, Forever and Always. It is a historical fiction novel. Please check it out! I'd love to see some fans of my books reading SSFAA. Here's the link! Be sure to follow that account too!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/226701302-stay-strong-forever-and-always

Here's the synopsis:

Story written by @LivingWithMyLife and @Rsurana216. ***WARNING***There will be some mild profanity and suicidal/murderous thoughts in this story. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. Three years ago, Sybilla took her own life and left the throne to Marie along with the journals she recorded her life in. Now, Marie's almost 18. When she turns 18 she will become Countess, yet she knows she can't do this unless she finishes what her sister wanted her to do. Read the journals. As Marie delves into the past and Sybilla's life, she realizes she didn't know her sister as well as she thought she would. Soon, Marie realizes that something doesn't add up. But what is it? And with the additional stress of preparing for her coronation and getting married to the guy she's betrothed to, will Marie be able to uncover the mystery that could change her life forever?