Chapter 18

Thanks for the votes guys!! I really appreciate it. As promised here is your next chapter. Do you like the new cover? I love it. Thanks to @LivingWithMyLife for voting up on all my chapters and attempting at making me a cover.

Luv u all,

Rsurana216

"Sophie! SOOOOPHIE!!!" Edaline shouted. This was basically the morning ritual to get me to wake up.

"What time is it?" I asked, starting to wake up.

"It's already 7:50!"

"WAIT WHAT!!!!" I yelled. I quickly brushed my teeth, put on my uniform, and ate breakfast. I grabbed my backpack from Grady, who was standing at the Leapmaster, waiting for me.

"Record time kiddo," He said.

"Uh, thanks, see you after school," I told him. And walked out the door. My bodyguard troop not far behind.

I leapt into the beam of light and walked into the massive Great Hall of Foxfire. I spotted Dex and Biana and walked over to them.

"Where's Fitz?" I asked Biana.

"He's running a little late," she replied with a sly smile.

"Oh," I responded.

"Fitz told me about Alvar, I'm working on the cameras," Dex told me.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot, thanks for working on it though. Like I said, your gadgets will always save the day!" I responded.

"Yeah, don't say it too soon though, we don't know if it will work yet," he said with a wry smile.

"I know it will work Dex," I told him.

"Yeah," he seemed a little distracted, "you know what, can I talk to you later?" He walked over to another prodigy, Marella.

"Are they like a thing?" I asked Biana, guilty for not knowing before.

"No, but I'm sure it will be soon."

"WHAT!!"

"I know right, she goes over to his house to help babysit all the time," she said babysit with air-quotes.

"Wow, that's awesome, and unexpected," I said.

"I know right!" Biana exclaimed.

"And what about you?" I asked her.

"What about me?" She asked me.

"Nevermind," I said, just as the bell rang.

First period. P.E. Oh joy!

NOT.

I was in the middle of warmups when Magnate Leto went up to my P.E. teacher with a note. Then he came to me and told me to come with him.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"It's Wynn and Luna, they disappeared," Magnate Leto told me.

"OH NO!!! We need to find them."

"Yeah. I called Fitz so now you guys can try to track them down telepathically together."

"Okay, cool," I said.

Just then Fitz came in running. "What can I do to help?"

"Give her a mental boost. She hasn't done this before, so you may need to help."

(Fitz is bold and Sophie is italics)

Okay, Let's do this.

Okay, you lead.

Okay

We stretched out our conscious.

Now just call out their names. WYNN!!!

LUNAAAA!!!

Where are you WYNN!!!!!!!!!

LUNAA!!!

Okay, so that's definately not working. We can try tracking them with that filtering trick Teirgan showed us, but I don't know if it will work with alicorns.

It won't hurt to try. Let's go for it!

Okay, step one, search for signs of un-elvin life.

We searched and pinpointed a few locations.

Step two, filter out adults

I'm getting 30 locations. Let's filter out more variables.

Filter out non-captivated animals.

Now I can only see two locations, and they are on two different sides of the human world. I'll take the North one, you can take the South one.

Okay. WYNNN!!!!! LUNA!!!! ARE YOU THERE?

WYNN!!!! LUNA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?

(Bold and underlined is Luna, Italicized and underlined is Wynn)

Sophie? Sophie?

Fitz, I can hear a small voice. I think it's Wynn.

Fitz? Friend?

I know, I can hear Luna call out to me.

Luna, Wynn, hang in there guys. We're going to rescue you as soon as I can, okay, don't...

I felt a series of nauseating emotions and felt myself start to pass out.

"Sophie, Sophie, what happened, are you okay? MR. FORKLE, HELPPP!!" Fitz said. It was the last thing I heard before I was overcome with the blackness of my subconscious.