Dead In The Rain

( Kona's P.O.V.) 

It was pouring rain. Rain always calmed me down, but it didn't work this time. The wound was too deep.

I lost someone that I really liked. I was happy she saved us, she could have ran as she did it...

But the only thing I could think of to do is kill every last one of these fucking bastards!

Without caring, I fired the first shot, the bullet whizzing past Syeshe's leg.

" THE HELL KONA!" Saya yelled. 

I emptied my last clip into the ones that had been walking behind us, then charged at the ones that were coming into the street, taking there heads off with a pair of hatchets I found.

" YOU ALL ARE DEAD!" I shouted, them's blood covering me.

When the neighborhood was cleared, I started banging on some metal. " COME ON YOU!"

I was whipped around by Saya, then slapped by her. " SNAP OUT OF IT! YOUR GOING TO GET US ALL KILLED!" 

" Kona," Alice said as tears welled up in my eyes. " I lost my Daddy... I was sad I lost him, and I was mad at them, but if I went to kill them all, I would have either lost my life or endangered you guys." 

" I'm sorry." I whispered, falling to my knees. 

" It's quite alright. I'm glad your back with us," Syeshe said, kneeling down, cupping my head, making me look up at him. " I would have had to kiss you." 

Despite being saddened, I smiled. I knew he liked me. But I never acted on it cause I could see he liked Hisashi too.

" Come on, we have to get you of the rain." 

He helped me up and we started moving towards the police station. 

A nearly gunshot made us all jump. 

We darted to cover, but there wasn't another shot. 

" It must have been a defensive shot," Rei said. " They would have laid into us if they were targeting it towards us." 

" Or it came from the police station," Kona said. " We need to approach carefully and pronounce our presence when we have seen that it is the police."

" Let's get moving," Syeshe said. " We will all get a cold if we do not get out of it." 

It took us a few more hours to get to the police station because of all of the dead, deposing corpses, and flooding.

" What?" Rei asked as we finally got there. " Where is everyone?" 

" There are a lot of fresh tire tracks here," I commented. " They were here earlier."

" Then there transporting survivors." Takashi said.

We got inside out of the rain, but found that all the ammo and guns were gone. 

" There may be some stuff in the evidence room." I said. 

It took us a while to find it, but we were reworded. 

I instantly got excited and started running around the room, throwing up info on the guns that were there like I usually did.

But I would never heal from this. No matter how much happiness is thrown my way.