Duty Under The Dead

Shizuka's P.O.V.

" Easy." I said as Arima woke up. 

" My wife, my Rossa, she needs her blood plasma transfusion."

" I am aware. I am going to send some of my friends to the local clinic to get it, but I need a little information first." 

" Alright." 

" Is it an R.A.?" 

" I do not know what that is." 

" An R.A. is an acronym. It stands for Refractory Anemia, a condition that results in a shortage of blood cells."

" Yes, sorry. That is what she has." 

" What color was the transfusion bags?" 

" Yellow." 

" If she has R.A. and they used a yellow transfusion bag on her, it must have been platelet concentrate," I said to myself. " I don't know if it would still be good though." 

" I'm sorry to cause all this trouble," Rossa said. " I'll feel better once I get a little rest." 

" Don't worry, both of you are going to be okay."

" I feel really bad about talking these without paying." Alice pouted as she walked in, multiple First Aid kits in hand. 

" It's a different world. You don't need to be." Takagi told her.

" Kay big sis." Alice said in the same tone, putting the First Aid kits on one of the multiple chairs in the big room.

" Go! Go!" A woman yelled downstairs. " Come on Officer Nakaoka, there's two many of them!" 

Takagi's P.O.V.

A small group entered the mall, then sealed the hole they entered in quickly. 

" Fuck, those things..." A man that was in a business suit said.

" Are you alright Officer?" A young woman with spikey purple hair asked the police officer.

" Yes, I'm fine Almya." The short, mustard brown hair. 

" We mean you no harm. We just came across this place. The elderly couple can vogue for us." Komuro told them, holding up his hands. 

" Alright, then your welcome to stay," The Officer said. " My name is Officer Asami Nakaoka, a pleasure to meet you." 

" What the hell!?" The Business man yelled assume of the dead's bodies dropped outside. 

" Make sure not to get to close to the glass genius!" I yelled through the radio. 

" Sorry, the gun moved on me." Kona responded. 

" They have guns?!" The Business man said, flipping out.  

" At least were being smart! You idiot's made them come!" I snapped as Kona continued to clean up there mess. " It's not new news that they are attracted to loud sounds!" 

" What the hell were we support to do? Let them eat us?" A teen boy with glasses asked.

" They weren't that close to you. You need to start using blunt weapons." I said then turned on my heels and left. " Fucking idiots." 

" Hey, Takagi, come up here and I will show you how to work that gun." Kona said over the radio. 

" I'm not the top priority. Kill the rest of those dead basterds and clean the guns, go ahead and do an ammo count. Make sure everything is ready to use."

" Yes Ma'am."

I walked back into the large mattress store. " Will she be alright until Komuro and Syeshe can get her plasma?"

" Yes."

" I need more ammo for my shotgun." Komuro said. 

" I don't fracking have ammo for it!" I shouted, then punching the pistol Kona gave me over to him. " Hear, it has lot of ammo, and you can load it faster." 

" Uh, thanks." Komuro said as I walked out.

What a dumb question.