four

december 25, 2019

INSTAGRAM

hannahrae

hannahrae pretty sure i gave AND got the best gift this year;)

2,425 like 198 comments
laurrophelia DAMN RIGHT CHICKEE

averygrace_ UR UNREAL

peyton.ann I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

user ok well now i wanna know what her gift was
>user nah fr
>hannahrae @user 🤐🤐

user merry christmas babes!!!
> hannahrae merry christmas love💋

user hannah>>>>

user so are y'all gonna tell us what she got or ??

load more comments...

third person pov

getting to spend christmas morning with. your best friends was a privilege that not many people could say they'd get to experience. but for the girls, going home for the holidays this year just wasn't in the cards for them this year, and this was the next best thing.

they sat in their living room in the matching red checked pajamas, the burning fireplace and christmas music making the perfect ambience for the occasion.

"okay, it's my turn to give you all your gift," hannah clapped excitedly.

she pulled three white sealed envelopes from behind their christmas tree, giving them out to each girl who all had the same puzzled look on their faces.

"go ahead and open them together."

as each envelope was opened, the looks of confusion quickly truned to shock, jaws dropping as they pulled out the contents.

"no. you didn't," lauren said in awe.

"i did," hannah smirked proudly.

"OH MY GOD!"

"i can't believe you!" lauren exclaimed. "i'm really gonna meet jack avery. in person!"

"okay, but the daniel seavey! i've waited years for this. and it's happening!" avery yelled matching her excitement.

"and zach! and jonah!" peyton squealed.

"and corbyn!" hannah added.

"thank you so so much, h," avery said. "you really didn't have to."