playlist

WARRIORS - IMAGINE DRAGONS

''As a child you would wait, and watch from far away, but you always knew that you'd be the one, that work while they all play.''

BATTLE SCARS - GUY SEBASTIAN & LUPE FIASCO

'' These battle scars, don't look like they're fading, don't look like they're ever going away, they ain't never gonna change.''

SHE WOLF - DAVID GUETTA

''You loved me and I froze in time, hungry for that flesh of mine, but I can't compete with the she wolf who has brought me to my knees, what do you see in those yellow eyes? ''

FLARES - THE SCRIPT

''Did you break but never mend? Did it hurt so much you thought it was the end?''

MONSTER - IMAGINE DRAGONS

''If I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me?''

CONTROL - HALSEY

''I can't help this awful energy. God damn right you should be scared of me. Who is in control?''

THIS IS WAR - THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS

'' It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie, and the moment to live and the moment to die, the moment to fight, the moment to fight. ''

CENTURIES - FALL OUT BOY

'' Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me, remember me for centuries.''

BATTLEFIELD - SVRCINA

''We carry on through the storm, tired soldiers in this war, remember what we're fighting for. ''

'' Echos of the shots ring out, we may be the first to fall, everything could stay the same or we could change it all, meet me on the battlefield. ''

''When I was younger I was named, a generation unafraid. For the heirs to come, be brave.''

FAR TOO YOUNG TO DIE - PANIC! AT THE DISCO

'' Well I never really thought that you'd come tonight, when the crown hangs heavy on either side, give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die. ''