chapter six last chapter because the book is a short story

Your head throbbed as your eyes fluttered open. Your vision was blurry but you could tell you weren't in Chad's summer home anymore. Did it look like....an old cabin? You sat up slowly and put all your weight on the wall behind you. You touched your head slightly when you brought your fingers back warm red liquid was at your fingertips.

You didn't flinch or really pay that much attention when the door to the cabin opened. A huge silhouette waved into the room limping slightly. Your fell towards as wave dizziness fell over you. You fell limply. Not fully knowledgeable of the circumstance and the factor you were in a room with a killer.

The man sauntered over to you. You looked up at him dazaily and reached out towards him. Your brain screamed out at you but you were too far on cloud nine to listen.

The man stopped and tensed but walked upon you and let your hand  travel over his outfit.

Still not cromprehending what you were doing you touched his belt that had his machete on it. He stepped backwards suddenly. You tried to get up but with a sudden rush of blood (and being dehydrated) to your head you fell down limply on the killer's chest.

Once you woke up again you started to freak out. No sun shined trough the window and it as pitch black like a demons soul.

"Where am I?" You whispered. Your head started to throbb again. You clutched your head and realized that it was bandaged. You kept your hand on your head as you swung your legs over the bunk bed you were on.

Just as you put one foot on the cold wood floor the door shot open. You shot backwards and held onto the bed post. A silhouette wavered into the room. It was the killer you realized. The killer looked at you and tilted his head to the side. He sat on the floor in front of you and stayed still.

"H-Hello?" You stuttered. The person took a moment.

"Hi" his voice was almost like honey. It was sweet and tangy with a slight gruffness to it.

"Wh-why-"

"Don't ask. You have to stay here. And my name is Jason. Jason Voorhees."

Fast forward two months

Jason Voorhees is actually a good person minus the killing stuff. He let you do anything except for leaving the camp grounds. Jason was really over protective too. He was a really good boyfriend.

But the worst thing was that he was so freaking innocent. That was until you taught him the birds and bees. Now he pretty much wants to fuck you all the time. Because of this you only give him hugs. Nothing else for the past two weeks.

Speaking of Jason, he was walking over to you. His mask shone a pretty white in the moon light. He swagged his way over to you. He waved at you. You waved back and jogged over to him.

He instally wrapped his arms around you and you shuddered. Jason was the first to speak.

"Want to go in my cabin?" You almost rolled your eyes at him. He sighed. He sat down and huffed. "I want a kiss then. No kiss then I will do something you won't like."

What are you going to do fuck a deer?" You shot back. Jason laughed and pulled his mask over his mouth. He clatched his hand around your wrist and pulled you in his lap. You squealed slightly.

He grabbed the back of your head and locked your lips together like a last peice of a puzzle. You melted into the kiss.

It was a nice walk by the lake tonight.