chapter five

What you we're wearing is in the picture.

Blood poured out of Chad Luar's head as the killer hacked up his head. You screamed.

Bad idea.

The killer got on his knees and looked under the bed. You saw that he was a very well built man in a green ripped sweater and a hockey mask splattered with blood.

You screamed again as he pulled your legs out from the bed and you tried to kick him.

Your grabbed onto the bed trying to find a spot to hold. You failed miserably and got fully pulled out.

It was a bad idea to wear a crop top. Your f/c bra was showing because your shirt was bunched upwards as you got pulled out from the bed. Your attacker stopped and stared at you. He turned away from you and you quickly pulled down your shirt. You were about to get up when you felt a hard thing hit your head.

You fell on the ground blood flowing lightly from your head, making you h/c turn a redish color.

Jason looked at your body. Without much care you could die. That was his job. So why didn't he want to do it?

He picked up your body and flung it softly over his shoulder. He walked down the stairs and saw a sea of dead teenagers. The mess he had made was horrible.

He walked out of the house and locked the door.

Next chapter will be close to 1000 words I promise!