chapter three

When you got the house cleaned well enough for a huge party, you finally let everyone back into the house.

But there was only eight people (not counting Chad and you). The people that was missing was a red head and a male ginger with freckles. Chad took notice of the missing people too. He smiled sheepishly and sat on the floor.

"Let me tell you a story about this place." He said creepily. We all sat down and looked at him waiting to continue with the story/legend. He looked at the ceiling dramatically before starting. "Before any of us was born there was a camp here. Camp Cristal Lake. "

"Who would call a camp that?" Evan muttered from across the room. He was leaning on the wall with the biggest I don't give two craps face in existence. Chad Luar ignored him as he continued.

"There's a legend around here. A killer buried, but not dead. A curse on Crystal Lake, a death curse. Jason Voorhees' curse. They say he died as a boy, but he keeps coming back. Few have seen him and lived. Some have even tried to stop him... No one can. People forget he's down there, waiting..." Chad trailed off. Most of the other teenagers had the slightly creeped out face but they still leaned in wanting to hear more.

"Wait your saying that we are in a old camp ground.? Is it still here?" You asked suddenly wondering if you could explore the area. But it probably really wouldn't be safe.

The kids glared at you for not making the story go on. You smiled sheepishly at them.

"Yes we do. They say that Jason Voorhees is still down in the lake siting for it's next victu-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A high pitched scream came from outside.

And then there was a huge bang on the door.

Sorry that it is so short... I hoped you like it! I am a huge fan of Jason and other horror movies. So yeah.... I'm still going to be updating 1-3 times a day on this book.