Chapter Eight

I quickly put a bit of make up, let my hair loose and settled my dress, I decided to wear a floral light green dress and light green kitten heels, this is all i could think of right now because I haven't been to many parties before, oh wait, i don't even have many friends so I'm clueless when it comes to dressing up for parties. I grab my purse and shove my phone into it and look into the mirror again.

I hear my door open and Michael comes hopping in with that broken leg of his, I roll my eyes and give him a 'can't-you-knock' stare.

"what you staring for?", he asked, "I know I look hot and you must be feeling scared that you're boy harry might fall for me instead of you", he flipped his hair

Oh really, c'mon....

"that's the funniest thing you ever said to me", I said and grabbed my purse and walked towards him, "so do-do I look okay or should i change"

"nah you look fine", he said and hopped out, "lets get going or we'll be late"

"yeah", I said and followed him out.

although he couldn't walk... he could still drive fine..I helped him get in the car and lead myself in after.. i put my seat belt on and waited for him to start the car.

"so do you know where to go?", I asked fidgeting with the gps

"i'm not stupid, I know where to go...I've been there before...", he says and starts the car.

~~

after a while we reach the place...I helped Michael out of the car... and we just stood there staring at the big building...it was crowded for sure...loud music...It looked expensive...as there was a long line to enter..I started getting nervous i wasn't used to such parties...i wasn't used to parties at all..

We walked in...but then we were stopped by a security guard..shoot..Harry didn't give us passes..

"where are ya going miss", he asked me and looked at Mikey's leg..

"uh. the party.. we got invited", Michael said, "so let us go in"

"hold up...what are you're names?", he asked us..

"Hope Manning.. and this is my brother Michael", I said and looked at the list he had in his hand... he looked at the list and back at us again and said, "im sorry you're names are not on the list...i think i need you to step a side"

That felt disgusting...with all those people staring us..thinking we're some weird stalkers...Michael tried fighting him with his broken leg, asking him to let us in and that we knew harry.. but it didn't work..

"uh..why don't you just call Harry down here...he knows us", Michael said

I caught his hand and pulled him away.."forget it Michael..its no use". Just then we heard someone call us from the back...it was Harry.

"guys...what are ya'll doing there...get in here", he screamed and came outside.

"well..your SECURITY (he puned on it) won't let us enter", Michael told him looking at the security.

"..michael"..i tried calming him down

"Oh that must be some sort of mistake...this guys are with me", Harry told him and let us in.

wow that was a good start of the party....Michael hopped in front of us and harry walked next to me... I kept looking around..so beautiful and big and...crowded.

"so um..thanks for coming", Harry screamed in my ear

"uh..no problem.. we would have gone back if you didn't come and save us", I laughed

"you could have just called me if he didn't let you in", harry exclaimed.."i told gemma to put you guys in the list...she keep forgetting"

"don't blame here she must have been really busy... I mean look at this place...its beautiful", I said admiring the place...there were lights all over...some of different color..it looked like a night club..except it had peoples family members...all the plates matched and there was even a DJ..

"you look beautiful", he said holding my hand...okay now that made me blush..

"thank you", I giggled... I saw Michael already raiding the food table, that kid never learns...Harrys grip on my hand grew tighter and he pulled me towards backstage,

"come i gotta make you meet some people", he said and pulled me. We went behind the curtain, there was this long passage thing which lead to a dressing room sort of thing...we went inside and I saw 4 other boys standing there.

"Boys..This is Hope", Harry introduced me to them

"He-hii", I said..okay truthfully they were all good looking, not one of them is not attractive.. they introduced themselves namely..

Niall, Louis, liam and Zayn.

"nice to meet you guys", I said and smiled slightly.

"I want you to enjoy the show...", Louis told me,

"thanks..im sure i will", I replied and looked at harry... I didn't know whether i should just stand there or...

"um harry.. can I meet Gemma now?", I ask

"ohh yeah... the main person...yes come i'll take you to her"

--------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi....I know its been a while since i updated lol...im too busy with school and i just didn't get the time...um please give me some feedback...and vote and omgg yay this book is reaching 1k views im so excited...YYAA THANK YOU LOL OMG

I KNOW I'VE MENTIONED ZAYN IN THIS CHAPTER AND ITS MUCH LIKELY THAT ILL MENTION HIM A PART OF ONE DIRECTION EVEN IN THE OTHER CHAPTERS

ITS PRETTY SAD THAT HE LEFT BUT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

ANYHOO PLEASE VOTE... AND COMMENT LEAVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE...IT MEANS ALOT TO ME AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW XX

XX ALL THE LOVE

***