Chapter three ~"dont pretend to care"

Myas pov

I was awake but didn't want to open my eyes instead I listened to their conversation.
"What happened to her " a Irish familar voice asked.
"We don't know" another voice said which was also familar.
"We should leave her to rest. CMON boys" the same voice said. I heard the door open then shut.
It was my time to open my eyes. I took in my surroundings. I was in a small room with a window a bed and chest of draws. It looked like one of them hotel rooms. Maybe I could fit through the window then excape. Yh. Perfect. I ran over to the window and tried to open it..locked..shit..
I heard the door unlock then in came a 5 boys. Then it hit me.....that's one fucking direction omg.. I just stood their shocked. Maybe it was them kidnapping me but why. I'm just a little slut to Louise and tash.
"UR up that's good," Liam said they all came over. "U okay love"
"Am I okay.. No..one direction just FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME THEN DRUGGED ME WITH A FUCKING CLOTH, U BASTARDS" I let it all out, yh I was a fan but not after this I wasn't.
"Yh we are sorry about that, it's the only way we would get you to come" Louis said.
"Why would u want to kidnap me, my mum is probary worrying about me right now"
"She knows UR hear," LOUIS said
"What"
"She was the one who called uncle si up and told us to get U coz ur be living with us as UR mum is to close to dying and she didn't want U thier to see her like that okay"
"M-my mum?" I was on the verge of tears right now.
"Yh we are so sorry"
"Don't pretend to care " yes I was now crying. I ran over to the bed I was on and payed on my stomach covering my eyes.
"We do care mya" harry said, he came over and sat on the bed. "What happened to you anyway" shit shit shit shit
"I uh ran into a pole?" It came out more like a question thou
"I don't believe U but I'll leave it for later."
"Whatever just please leave me alone for abit"
"Why, so U can self harm?" Louis said
"I don't do that shit okay "
He sighed then everyone left the room.
I just sat their crying into the pillow..

That's why my mum was saying all those things. That's why she didn't go to work
That's why she gave me a necklace to remember her.. It's like she was saying her goodbye then..
I cried even harder into my pillow..

Why does the bad stuff happen to me...