chapter four~ "okay fine!"

myas pov

i got interupted from my thoughts from the boys.

"hey uh we gotta go our plane is ready" liam spoke to me.

nice touch liam using your gentle voice. that no one cant resist to be nice back.

"im not leaving without my mum!" i sternly said.

"OH WILL YOU JUST GIVE IT A REST! UR MUM IS DYING.SHES PROB ALREADY DEAD SO WILL YOU QUIT MOANING BOUT HER AND MOVE!!!" harry yelled.

i perfered liams gentle voice.

but how can he say that!

"harry! what is wrong with-" liam started but i cut him off.

"U NO WHAT. U DONT NO WHAT ITS LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ONLY SOURCE OF WORTH LIVING CLOSE TO DYING. OKAY UVE GOT A PERFECT LIFE WITH A MUM! BUT NOW I HAVNT. INSTEAD OF BEING THERE FOR HER AND SAYING HOW MUCH I LOVE HER IM HERE WITH FIVE IDOITS WHO THINK THEIR LIFE IS SO PERFECT THAT THEY DONT THINK OF ANYONE BUT THEM SELVES. U DONT NO MY LIFE SO DONT START WITH THAT!! AND TO THINK I WAS A FAN OF U GUYS!!!" i let it all out.

the boys just stood there with shocking expresses on there faces.

i didnt no i was crying till. niall came up and hugged me. i was to upset to fight back so i hugged him back. and let me tell you.

HORAN HUGS ARE THE BEST ESP WHEN UR UPSET!!

"look i know how u feel okay.but your mum was the one that planned this.but youve gotta stay strong for your mum. now its been planned that if anything happens they will call! now c.mon lets get on that plane and try to carry on.ur be fine mya. do it for your mum please?" niall said

i thought about it. maybe hes right.

ughh

"okay fine. when do we go and where are we going!?" i asked.

"now and london" harry said

yh i live up north nowhere near london.

"oh and by the way! just coz im agreeing to going doesnt mean i forgive you and like ya.ur still on my hated list" i harshly spoke to harry then walkev out with the boys.

well this is gonna be one hell of a ride!

a/n

hey

i know the boys wouldnt even think about sayin stuff like that but just for the story gi along with it all please ♡☆☆♡☆

do u want me to carry on with the story

comment
vote
♡♡♡